If you are a talented hardware engineer, this is the place for you!
Cisco Norway is a world leader in developing collaboration and video conferencing technology. We are 350 passionate engineers who design all parts of our products – from hardware to software to industrial design. We take pride in our culture of innovation, inclusion and diversity. And now we are growing!
We are looking for product compliance engineers to strengthen our team. Are you an expert on EMC? Are you experienced in product safety design, and start getting comfortable with IEC 62368-1? Perhaps you really like working on the radio functionality of a product? At Cisco you will be involved in product design solutions, test on multiple prototype builds, work with suppliers and ultimately iterate your way to success together with new colleagues.
In your day to day work you will work closely with our mechanical, electronics and industrial designers, our component engineers, documentation and quality test teams to solve engineering challenges. You will work on projects from the concept phase up until mass manufactured products are ready to be shipped worldwide – and then stay involved for as long as the products are on the market.
Our dream candidate
- holds a college or university degree in Electrical Engineering or a similar field, together with at least 5 years of working experience.
- has worked on product approval/certification, preferably based on IEC 60950-1, 62368-1 (or 60065-1) for safety, EN 55022/24/32 and 61000 for EMC and EN 300 328, 300 440 and 301 893 for radio.
- has a passion for product development.
- likes to work in cross-functional teams and is set on sharing knowledge.
- is able to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- can live and work in Norway without additional support from Cisco.
What to expect from Cisco Norway:
- You will be part of a large engineering team with broad and deep technology competence.
- You will work cross functionally and get to know other disciplines than your own.
- You will have the possibility to grow and develop, both personally and professionally, and be included in a network of amazing people.
- We have a lot of fun, both at work, but also at our parties enjoying our tremendous house band, offsites at the company cabin and during activities like cooking courses, kayaking, yoga and Oslo Toughest.
We will offer you a competitive combination of compensation and benefits; including 6 weeks of holiday, 5 days for voluntary work, a day off on your birthday, good pension benefits, insurances – and of course free ice cream during warm summer days.
See our current portfolio at projectworkplace.cisco.com and apply now!
Hvem er Cisco?
Cisco er et verdensomspennende teknologiselskap som er markedsleder innen nettverk, datasenter, sikkerhet og samhandlingsløsninger.
På Lysaker er vi rundt 500 ansatte som jobber med alt fra R&D, markedsføring og salg, supply chain og ledelse. Alt som kalles Webex Devices utvikles hos oss, fra idé til design, maskinvare og mekanikk, programvare, skyløsninger, maskinlæring og intelligens. Vi har et av de største in-house design teamene i Norge og har vunnet prestisjetunge awards som iF Gold og Red Dot Best of the Best.
Det er mange som vil jobbe med teknologi - hos oss får du lage den!