Local Unit & Position Description
We are searching for a top motivated colleague to take on the role as our Digital Marketing and Communications Manager, Platforms and Technology. The main responsibility is to enhance our Reach, Reputation, Relations and Revenue through transformation and development of our commercial digital tools and platforms, which also includes team leadership.
The role will be placed in the Global Marketing and Communications unit in DNV GL -Digital Solutions, located at Høvik, Norway. Digital Solutions is one of five business areas in DNV GL, and the MarCom team consists of 25 dedicated people organized in five pillars; branding and content, campaigns, analytics, internal communications, in addition to platforms and tools. You will work in close cooperation with colleagues from all areas in Digital Solution in addition to peers in the other business areas and Group Communications.
The role will report to Director of Global Marketing and Communications.
Our team is highly recognized within b2b marketing and communications, and has a proven track record of results, e.g. a ROMI of 92% over the last two years. We are now looking for a candidate who will head our efforts with developing and implementing the marketing and communications digital roadmap, and at the same time be a motivator, a leader, a strategist and a doer.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Lead a team of seven highly skilled and dedicated digital marketers, plus a team of external consultants
- Develop and implement the marketing and communications digital roadmap. This includes establishing a tactical plan, with the corresponding activity plan
- Secure an optimized integration within our ecosystem of commercial tools (e.g. Salesforce CRM, Eloqua lead management, Google Analytics, SDL Tridion content management system, Go2Webinar, Qualtrics, etc.). Of course, this also includes implementing new tools and features related to the operation of marketing and communications and other commercial units
- Operate and optimize the Salesforce CRM platform across business area Digital Solutions
- Develop and maintain our website related to Digital Solutions
- Plan and execute Search Engine Marketing programs
- Develop and optimize commercial processes, and support these through our platform ecosystem
- You and members of your team will be central in “next-step” projects like marcom Artificial Intelligence initiatives (e.g., Salesforce Einstein)
- Hands on operational integration work with the different tools
- Facilitating marketing and communications analytics
- You will be part of the marketing and communications leadership team, in addition to having a central role in cross business areas/Group forums and projects
- Develop engaging content with your team to support our campaigns and other lead generating activities. This includes producing videos, landing pages, microsites, collateral, infographics and much more
- Minimum seven years of experience from b2b/b2c/b2p marketing and communications
- You have broad and in-depth knowledge of digital marketing tools, platforms and programs, and can develop a strategy, a tactical and an operational plan based on your systematic findings
- Experienced with operational integration work
- Understanding of customer journeys, from the first touchpoint via purchase to after-sales
- Background from large international organizations is an advantage
- You are sociable and create a good atmosphere
- You enjoy leading people and you are a team player
- You are strong believer in the power of technology and understand how it transforms Marketing and Communications
- You are passionate about Marketing and Communications and have a deep understanding of what type of activities need to be prioritized to achieve business results
- You are structured and organized and you go into the tiny details to get results
- You enjoy presenting to an audience
- You are dedicated towards analytics
- You enjoy digging into details and numbers with the purpose of optimizing the operation
- You are agile and self-driven, looking for opportunities to get business results
- You are result oriented and is always doing your utmost to reach the targets
- You are creative and always searching for new opportunities
- You have excellent English capabilities, orally and written
- You have excellent communication skills, and enjoys keeping presentations
- You understand the importance of collaboration and personal connections and hence have a willingness to travel
Regional HR Manager
Director of Global Marketing and Communications
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries. Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.