As Senior Engineer / Consultant in the new Subsea Stavanger Section, there will be a focus on building relationships and business opportunities towards the emerging operators. Hence project and / or operational experience is considered important to succeed in this role. The successful candidate is expected to work on current projects, as well as securing new assignments for DNV GL in this externally focused role. Close collaboration with other resources in DNV GL, combined with an ability to understand the customer’s setting are key to helping secure broader and deeper roles with our customers.
The main responsibilities, including:
- Active inve competence development of own unit
- Business tolvement in Business Development & sales
- Project management roles and project work with our clients
- Possible secondment and long term support to our key strategic clients
- Support thravel within the Region must be expected
- Sound knowledge of the oil and gas industry and the relevant markets & sectors
- Relevant sales & consulting experience
- Project and relevant technical experience
- A local network in the Oil & Gas market in Stavanger is beneficial
- Master’s- (or Bachelor’s-) level qualification in a relevant technical discipline
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- A strategic mindset and a strong commercial focus
- Strong communication skills and networking abilities
- Genuine interest in and experience to work as a consultant
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries. Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.