Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
Roles and responsibilities:
Scope definitions/descriptions and selection of relevant requirements:
- Ensure involvement and alignment of technical requirements and solutions with respective leading advisors
- Tendering and evaluation activities Preparing contracts and / or FEED-study work
- Preparing Contractor follow-up in project execution
- Ensure that project and discipline related risks are identified and incorporated in Risk registers
- Handle Interfaces from own discipline area
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Solid background within subsea production systems / subsea structures
- Experience of project development (specify relevant phases)
- Experience with follow-up of engineering and technical contractors
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Good teamwork ability, strong collaboration and communication skills
- Structured, systematic and result oriented
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 19.01.2021
Start Date: 01.03.21
Estimated contract period: 01.03.2021 - 01.03.2022
Commuters with residency in Norway will be accepted
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Kjersti Jonker, +47 97704446, email@example.com
Hvem er Jefferson Wells ?
Om Jefferson Wells
Vi tilbyr konsulent- og rekrutteringstjenester innen ledelse, teknologi og økonomi. Navnet er nytt, men vår historie strekker seg tilbake til 1973. Siden den gang har vi vært en verdsatt leverandør av kompetanse til virksomheter innen privat og offentlig sektor.