DNV GL Norway offers graduate 2020 opportunities
IT/Data students; Are you looking for new opportunities? DNV GL Norway offers positions for you who graduate in June 2020
If your ambition is to make a real difference and seek opportunities beyond business, this could be the perfect kick start for your career.
DNV GL is now looking for graduates who are ready to join us from August 2020. We are primarily looking for graduates within technology and information technology and data science.
We will select coming graduates based on business needs aligned with your education, experience and background. Please indicate your master program specialization and/or main area of study during the application process.
We trust you as a relevant candidate are triggered by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, which is key in our projects.
We are primarily hiring candidates with relevant Master Program specialisation from:
- Data Science, Data analytics
- Computer Science
- UX/UI, Visual designer, Design thinking
- Software engineering and Software Development
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Formal logic / Knowledge Representation
- Ontologies and semantic technology
- Cyber Security
- Enterprise data management
We believe you have a passion for science and technology and can identify yourself with our values, purpose and standards. It is important to us that you fit well into the organization and working environment.
As a person you would typically fit into one or more of the following descriptions:
- Strong interpersonal skills (communicate well in any environment)
- Quick learner and data smart
- Open-minded, not afraid of change and curious attitude
- Proactive, and with a service-minded attitude
- Self-driven and willing to share your knowledge, thoughts and work
- Comfortable with new challenges and a personal drive to achieve goals
- Desire to take part in solving complex issues (not only pointing at the solution)
- Dedication and a creative problem-solving attitude
- The ability to build networks
- Ability to work individually as well as in a collaborative environment
- Flexible and service-minded
- Analytical, structured and systematic
- Adhere to the Growth Mindset thinking
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
What we can offer:
- Strong company culture with emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value team development and support
- International working environment
- Valuable and real-life experience through our projects
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Free shuttle bus from Sandvika and Skøyen
- Meet other young professionals through established networks and informal events
- Well-equipped exercise center
- At our headquarters at Høvik there is a surrounding park with possibility for different outdoor activities
- Hard work but also lots of fun!
- Building a professional network
- 6 weeks of annual leave
DNVGL in Norway has been awarded the most attractive employer award in Norway 2019
Please upload your application letter, CV and grade certificate in our application tracking system (iCIMS). All documents should be in English, if possible. Applicants without this information will not be considered.
Your application and when you can expect feedback from us:
- If you have applied between 4. September 2019 and 10. October 2019 you will get feedback within 31 October 2019.
- If you have applied between 11 October 2019 and 10 November 2019, you will get feedback within 30 November 2019
- If you have applied between 11. November 2019 and 10. January 2020 you will get feedback within 31 January 2020
- If you have applied between 11. January 2020 and 10. February 2020 you will get feedback within 29 February 2020.
- If you have applied between 11. February 2020 and 10. March 2020 you will get feedback within 31 March 2020.
- If you have applied between 11. March 2020 and 31. March 2020 you will get feedback within 30 April 2020.
Application deadline: Final deadline 31 March 2020
We are ready to receive your application – so apply now!
Welcome to DNV GL!
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries. Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.