Local Unit & Position Description
- Interpreting data sets from one or more systems and ships
- Perform data pre-processing/cleaning e.g. to handle missing data
- Introduce filtering functions e.g. based on which system/functions on board the ship has created the alarm/event.
- Introduce clustering functionality to group the data
- Combine the data with other data sources such as AIS or weather data.
- Develop analysis functionality
- Using classical statistical methods e.g. histograms or alarm intensity per system
- Using modern analysis techniques such as machine learning to detect certain patterns or anomalies.
- Make automated checks and comparisons towards standards and rules to determine if systems are compliant.
- Create a dashboard for viewing, analysing and exporting the data and analysis results
- Data and AI
- Cybernetics / Robotics
- Computer Science / Information Science
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries. Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.