Trintech Inc. is the leading provider of financial solutions for the record-to-report process cycle. Customers use our products to gain greater stability and control over their critical record-to-report financial processes, leading to better overall business performance. Over 3000 organisations across many verticals including retail, manufacturing, financial, and service industries across more than 100 countries utilise Trintech solutions, including half of the Fortune 50 and the FTSE 100. Each is realising the benefits of the company's configurable and highly scalable solutions every day to: ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial data; identify and reduce transaction risk; optimise employee efficiency, improve the quality and timeliness of disclosure management and strengthen internal controls to support compliance.
Trintech Inc. acquired Adra Software in November 2017, a leading provider of financial close and reconciliation software for the European marketplace with headquarters in Oslo. With this acquisition, Trintech broadens its portfolio of best-in-class financial solutions to better meet the needs of its existing and prospective customers across the globe.
Trintech is growing our European presence and at the moment we are looking for an Director of Engineering for our Adra Software product line in Oslo.
Scope and Focus of Responsibility
We are looking for an experienced software development leader with a successful track record of delivering high quality multi-tier SaaS solutions, and building high performing SW development teams.
Our new Director will have the primary responsibility for determining departmental budgets, schedules and strategies, and for ensuring they are met in accordance with Trintechs overall strategy. He or she will stay up to date on new trends in the industry and understand the use of technology and how its implementation affects strategic business goals. The role requires proficient knowledge of software development tools used in the department and active participation in discussions related to software architecture and design, project and program management as well as aligning against corporate strategical goals. The role will report to the US based CTO.
Qualifications & Duties
- Demonstrated success with Agile methodologies including SCRUM.
- Hands on experience with software development. .NET is preferred.
- Experienced in writing technical and business documentation
- Experienced in negotiating with vendors for large-scale product licenses.
- Experience with leading off-shore teams
- Able to effectively balance priorities created by competing business goals (e.g. speed to market and maintaining of quality).
- Able to oversee the establishment of project management methodologies in the department to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, and ensure that business needs are being met.
- Work hand in hand with Product Management to achieve product delivery goals.
- Proactively manage individual career development and serve as a coach for direct reports.
- The ability to recruit, grow, and retain top level software engineering talent both directly and through outsource partners.
- Work closely with SaaS Operations to align processes and meet availability and scalability requirements
- Solution minded and able to generate innovative approaches to problems
- Demonstrates the ability to actively listen to others
- Strong organization, planning and communications skills
- Fosters and rewards innovation
- Interacts and collaborates with peers, other teams, and other departments in a cooperative spirit
Please give us a call if you have any questions about the company and position or if you are unsure about anything you just read. You can reach our recruitment partner from Experis IT, Vedrana Dzonlez at: firstname.lastname@example.org / 908 58 362
Hvem er Experis?
Experis er Norges største konsulent- og rekrutteringsselskap med over 500 konsulenter. Vi tilbyr rekruttering av ledere og nøkkelpersoner og høyt kvalifiserte konsulenter med kompetanse innen IT, ingeniørfag og økonomi. Blant våre kunder finner du over 90 prosent av Norges største børsnoterte selskaper. Experis er en del av ManpowerGroup og er kåret til et av verdens mest etiske selskaper. Besøk oss på www.experis.no.