This role is a part of the Product Department. As Digital Security Manager you will manage and coordinate digital/cyber security activities in Vard Electro.
You have the overall responsibility of the cyber security for deliveries (Integration/Product level) in Vard Electro, and your are advisor for our Product Managers Team to ensure that deliveries are compliant with relevant security standards.
Duties and responsibilities
The Digital Security Manager will have the overall responsibility for digital/cyber security in Vard Electro
- Develop strategies, philosophies, specifications for digital security
- Manage and verify compliance with requirements for digital security
- Support Product Managers in implementation of digital security
- Define and verify security requirements in line with the type of technologies /services
- Review Product documentation (make/buy) for digital security
- Supply Chain follow up for digital security
- Relevant higher education or other relevant experience
- Experience of Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) networks
- Knowledge of class society requirements regarding digital security
- Knowledge of relevant security frameworks, such as IEC 62443 framework, NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Knowledge of risk assessments for Digital Security
- Excellent communication skills, in order to describe methodologies and present results to both technical teams as well as non-technical audiences
- Teamwork and deliver according to agreed timing and objectives
We can offer
- A good working environment with exciting and important tasks in an international environment
- Responsibility and opportunity to contribute to the development of a growing company
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Independent and varied work tasks
- Good pension and insurance contracts
- Occupational health service
- Modern and new Offices
Vard Electro is a globally recognized and trusted provider and advisor of marine electrical systems. Established in Norway in 1997, Vard Electro has today approx. 900 employees based in Norway, Romania, Brazil, Singapore, India, Italy, UK, Canada, USA and Vietnam, and operating worldwide.
In close cooperation with the customer, Vard Electro offers effective and environmentally friendly solutions with a focus on optimization of the operational performance. Vard Electro works with all established brands in the market, thereby giving customers smart solutions with a high degree of flexibility. Currently more than 300 vessels are sailing with integrated electrical systems, including complete systems for power management, propulsion, automation, and navigation, delivered by Vard Electro.
Kristian Norvoll Klokk
Deputy Manager Product
Hvem er Vard Group AS?
VARD is one of the major global designers and shipbuilders of specialized vessels. VARD consists of seven shipyards and subsidiary companies in the areas of design, electro, piping, accommodation and handling systems. Our head office is localized in Ålesund, and we have approximately 8300 employees working in Norway, Romania, Brazil, Vietnam, Singapore, Croatia, Italy, India, Canada, US, Poland, Estonia, Chile and UK.