Aker Solutions' Management System and Performance team is looking for a strong Digital Architect to be responsible for the further development and implementation of the digital roadmap for the new global Management System. The role will also be working closely with the global IT and digitalization networks. The focus area will be on data analytics and intelligence in order to utilize the sources of master data in the pursuit of a more data driven approach for Enterprise Performance Management.
This role will be a key resource for establishing an architecture and digital platform as an enabler for standardized processes within the global management system. Our ideal candidate should have digital capacity with hands on experience and broad knowledge across the domains of business process modeling, data analytics and visualization.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that the overall digital roadmap is further developed and implemented in close alignment with and in support of a holistic Management System and Performance framework
- Own and develop the system and specifications for Management System and Performance based on Aker Solutions standards for IT architecture and master data management
- Develop and execute communication and training on Management System and Performance system and tools and ensuring adequate capabilities within Aker Solutions
- Connect with key process owners and optimize the interplay between the Management System and Performance applications and relevant processes to ensure functional excellence
- Secure a continuous alignment towards the key stakeholders and user network of system and tools for Management System and Performance
- Ensure the link to other digitalization initiatives across Aker Solutions and work closely with the Digital Champions and Architects in order to enable the standardized processes
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master of Science in Information technology, business or engineering
- 8+ years of relevant experience within business process and digital solution architecture design, preferably from oil and gas, supplier industry or consulting
- Broad experience from design and implementation of business process architectures, data modelling, meta data and master data development through a systematic approach
- Understanding of the concepts and theory of Management Systems, Enterprise Performance Management and Enterprise Risk Management
- Experience with Business Process Modeling Tools in addition Visualization (Tableau) and Office 365, Sharepoint and RPA
- Strong analytical and planning skills – able to gather data, draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations
- Dedicated team player with strong skills in developing interpersonal trust and commitment and a high degree of integrity
- Excellent understanding of project management and execution
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ability to work cross functionally (e.g. with finance, strategy and operations)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage
Vice President, Aker Solutions
Hvem er Aker Solutions?
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.