Elliptic Labs are now looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to help us to improve our working environment for our development. We operate a powerful cloud based simulation environment which needs to be managed and further developed. This position will have also the possibility to involve and support our agile project management processes.
- Design, manage, and operate tools to automate and optimize our SW development
- Organize SW testing and manage the SW builds and deploy pipeline to achieve the best possible continuous delivery
- Support functional and performance testing based on internal robot tests
- Support project management via agile development
- Optimize development operations processes
- Travel to Asia and working on site with customers (as needed)
Desired Skills & Experience
- BSc (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science
- Experience with modern deployment tools like VSTS, Jenkins, Git
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Programming/Scripting skills in Python, C++, Java
- Experience with build systems
- Work experience in agile development processes
- Fluent communication skills in English and/or Norwegian
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Hvem er Ellipticlabs?
Elliptic Labs mission is to deliver innovative 3D interaction and sensing products for mobile, wearables and IoT devices powered by ultrasound. Imagine to quickly control your mobile with touchless hand gestures e.g. to quickly view your messages, mute the ringing tone, or shoot selfies or group pictures. Elliptic Labs technology outperforms alternative solutions and becomes integrated in many future products. Our disruptive SW solutions can run on existing hardware and to deploy our system we have formed partnerships with the most important players in the mobile and IoT industry. Our ultrasound based Virtual Proximity Sensor has enabled Xiaomi to build the Mix 2 using a design which sets a new standard for bezel less phones after its launch in September 2017. Elliptic Labs is a dynamic, fresh and uncomplicated company, growing fast and always working on the forefront of innovation. We value team spirit and provide an environment to work with excellent people which inspire each other. Our offices are in Oslo, San Francisco, and Shanghai.
Elliptic Labs is now looking to grow our team with enthusiastic employees in our Technology Department. We are looking for SW engineers, experienced and junior, engineers for AI & machine learning or signal processing algorithms and a hands-on DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for the brightest minds and persons who want to make a difference when it comes to the newest technology! All positions are based in Oslo and you´ll find more information on our homepage: http://www.ellipticlabs.com or watch us on CNBC https://cnb.cx/2JX3dwp !