Elliptic Labs are now looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to help us to improve our working environment for our development. We operate a powerful cloud based simulation environment which needs to be managed and further developed. This position will have also the possibility to involve and support our agile project management processes.
- Design, manage, and operate tools to automate and optimize our SW development
- Organize SW testing and manage the SW builds and deploy pipeline to achieve the best possible continuous delivery
- Support functional and performance testing based on internal robot tests
- Support project management via agile development
- Optimize development operations processes
- Travel to Asia and working on site with customers (as needed)
Desired Skills & Experience
- BSc (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science
- Experience with modern deployment tools like VSTS, Jenkins, Git
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Programming/Scripting skills in Python, C++, Java
- Experience with build systems
- Work experience in agile development processes
- Fluent communication skills in English and/or Norwegian
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Hvem er Ellipticlabs?
Elliptic Labs is a pre-IPO company with a mission to deliver innovative 3D interaction and sensing products for mobile and IoT devices, powered by ultrasound. Elliptic Labs’ technology outperforms alternate solutions and can be integrated in many future products. Our disruptive software solutions can run on existing hardware. We have formed partnerships with the most important players in the mobile and IoT industries. Our ultrasound-based Virtual Proximity Sensor has enabled Xiaomi to build the Mi Mix flagship smartphones, using a design which has set a new standard for bezel-less phones after its launch in September 2016.