DNB is fighting eFraud on a large scale
DNB is the largest financial group in Norway, with a large security focused environment that continuously work against the ever so clever fraudsters. We are racing towards the future and we need those able to protect DNB and our customers’ values. Together we prevent and fight the ever-growing digital threat from professional criminals.
What you will do?
eFraud is a DevOps team performing development, operations, maintenance and testing within the section Business Intelligence and the AML area. We help prevent, uncover and study fraud that targets the bank and its customers by developing and operating stable high-end applications and services.
As more and more services are becoming digital and networked, our department is becoming more essential in the fight against e-crime. In close collaboration with your team members, related teams and the business side, your tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Design and develop our fraud solution with efficient use of Actimize Solutions, REST/SOAP services and databases
- Test, Operate and maintain relevant business applications to secure stability and efficiency
- Continuously identify, design and develop the team and the related applications and processes to increase stability, automatization and efficiency
- Build knowledge, experience and network and be open for sharing it for the greater benefit of DNB
If needed, you will be a part of a job rotation outside working hours to ensure product support. This will be economically compensated.
What we need
We are looking for candidates with the following background and experience:
- Experience in Database architectures, MS SQL server database development
- Experience with interfaces from various sources with different technologies (SQL, Web service, REST, SOAP, KAFKA, MQ), CI/CD tools, monitoring and analytic tools as splunk/Dynatrace/SCOM
- Experience with tools as BitBucket, GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, UCD, Confluence
- Experience and/or knowledge about Actimize Solutions will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge about financial fraud and payment solutions is appreciated
Not able to check all boxes, but still feel you got what it takes? Get in touch! We are looking for diversity, people with the right mindset and passion to deliver
Who are we looking for?
- You are a team player with an agile and proactive mindset, experienced with DevOps and/or agile methodology
- You are precise, analytical, structured and pay attention to quality
- You welcome the challenge to work in a highly experienced and professional environment with different languages and cultures
- You have good interpersonal skills and communicate well with all levels of management
- You communicate accurately and understandably in English, both verbally and in writing. Norwegian language skills are an advantage, but not required
- You are curious and service minded towards the organization
What we offer:
- Competitive salary terms
- Modern office with great cafeteria and other facilities
- Flexible working hours
- Challenging career opportunities
- Personal and professional development through attending conferences and trainings
- Favourable pension schemes
- Personnel bank with favourable discounts and interest rates
- Competitive insurance policies
- Resorts available for employees in Norway and abroad
- Sports, cultural and other activities outside of the workplace
A job in Norway's largest financial group offers professional challenges in an exciting work environment with many opportunities. DNB strives to create an inclusive workplace where people thrive and feel comfortable. We believe that equality and inclusion boost innovative thinking and collective competency which contributes to create an attractive and flexible company equipped for a changeable business landscape.
We are looking for skilled and motivated employees to meet customer needs and to achieve our goals. With so many varied disciplines and exciting opportunities in the future, we are looking for employees with different background, age and expertise. Are you engaged in focusing on the customer, and in addition fit our values: curious, brave and responsible, you might be exactly the person we need.
In DNB, we carry out background checks to verify that the information provided in your CV and other documentation is actually correct. Background checks are generally performed by an external independent third party. Former employers are typically contacted to check previous positions and periods of employment, while educational institutions are asked to confirm marks.
No background check will be conducted without your prior consent, and you will receive more detailed information about this, if applicable.
For positions that require an authorisation and/or approval of suitability, a police certificate of good conduct will be required.