At Hansen, our people focus on our customers. On solving problems. On transforming customer experiences. Because CX is in our DNA.
Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care, billing software and data management systems. With deep expertise, the flexibility and power of HansenCX products deliver a leading customer experience in four major industry sectors: Energy (Utilities), Water, Pay-TV and Telecommunications. Founded in 1971, Hansen now employs over 1000 people and has 31 offices around the globe.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Dev Ops Manager. We are releasing and deploying new versions of our software that is distributed to more than 100 customers in Norway, Sweden and Finland. The operations team is doing installations of our software for new and existing customers, and is also taking part in day to day customer service to our customers. We are looking for a person that have experience in software deployment, release management and people management.
Locations: Oslo, Hamar, Lillehammer, Dale i Sunnfjord, and Førde
- Create plans for the releases of the EnoroCX product in cooperation with development teams and project managers
- Manage risk and issues related to release scope, schedule and quality
- Improve processes around continuous integration and development lifecycle.
- Resource and capacity planning for the team members
- Oversee and improve routines for documentation and delivery of EnoroCX installations
- Manage and monitor the team’s financial contribution to the result of the business unit
- Experience with release management and continuous integration processes
- Experience with system installations, configurations and analysis
- Experience as a team manager with HR responsibility
- Good cooperation and communication skills.
- Systematic and target-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple processes simultaneously.
- Educated to a college or university level.
- Fluent written and verbal skills in Norwegian and English.
- Take initiative and show responsibility.
- Be a force to drive improvement and change in an organization
- Enjoy working independently, but also with teams of colleagues or in close cooperation with customers and partners.
- Have a desire and ability to contribute to the overall success of the team and business.
- Be service-oriented and trustworthy.
- Be ambitious in developing yourself professionally.
Why you will enjoy the experience as much as we do:
What we offer to you is professionally challenging opportunities in a dynamic industry with excellent career opportunities in a growing global company. We'll introduce you to a team of highly skilled colleagues form whom you can learn both locally and globally.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Hiring manager Dag Kjetil Storøy, Head of New Business, email@example.com or Talent Acquisition Partner, Cecilie Nordback Reinertsen, Cecilie.firstname.lastname@example.org,
Feel free to send an application and submit your CV before by clicking the Apply Button.
*Please note that we do not offer visa sponsorship. All applicants must be eligible to work and live in Norway to be considered for this position.