- Define PetroMarker’s overall data processing flow from received acquired data to inversion input
- Develop the tools, routines and reporting standards for the data processing workflow, perform data processing and assist the Geo team with high quality processing and reporting
- Participate in defining the SW/Hardware strategy, define the data flow and processing routines and data QC
- Implement the approved strategy
- Ensure that the data processers have required skills and tools
- Collaborate with PetroMarker Geo staff to implement best practice for using processing routines and software
- With other team members, process received offshore data and ensure quality input to Geo team
- Support offshore operations and the Geo department
- Approve expenses and service charges within area of responsibility and within budget
- Engage external consultant assistance within budget and plans
- G&G Manager
- Higher education, preferably at MS level, in computer science, data management, data programming or signal processing
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant practical experience in data management
- Ability to see data flow and processing as a whole.
For questions and applications contact our advisor; Marianne Furru +47 934 15 932 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hvem er PetroMarker?
PetroMarker is a geophysical survey company in the marine CSEM (Controlled Source Electro Magnetic) business. The company is targeting the global oil exploration, appraisal and field monitoring market and has an ambitious plan for commercial growth. Following several years of successful technology development PetroMarker’s goal is to set a new standard for using CSEM in the oil industry and build a leading global business in 3D and 4D CSEM acquisition.
We are now seeking new employees within a range of disciplines. The candidates should have good academic record and proven practical achievements. PetroMarker is headquartered in Stavanger and has office representation in Oslo, London and Houston.