Are you interested in creating insights from data? Are you an expert within data modelling and creating efficient insight solutions? Then you might be our new data manager!
Markets, Digital & Analytics (MDA) is a newly established department in Fixed & TV, responsible for market concepts, digital transformation, building strong analytics and supporting top management with strategy advisory. Customer insights & analytics is a part of MDA that focus on evidence-based advice to business using advanced quantitative and qualitative insight on both internal and external data sources.
Telenor is the perfect place to be for a data manager, as you will have access to vast amount of structured and unstructured data. While this gives infinite interesting opportunities for analysis, we bear the responsibility to treat this data respectfully and in a GDPR compliant way. As a data manager, you will be responsible for organizing, storing and analyzing data as efficiently as possible, while always upholding agreed-upon security standards. You will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance and IT in order to develop, implement and manage solutions.
For the right candidate an extended responsibility as teamlead of list and data managers in Customer Insight & Analytics will be an opportunity.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Extract and transform data from new data sources for business needs
- Solve Ad-hoc requests from business
- Support Data scientists with needed data
- Ensure that data for list management is available, up to date and correct
- Support sales and market activities
- Support CLM managers
- Manage List and Data managers in Customer Insight & Analytics
We are looking for you that have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Business or other related areas
- 2+ years of experience within Business intelligence
- Extensive competence within ETL, data Warehouse
- Experience with BI tools like QlikView, SAS DI, Informatica
- Fluent in English or Norwegian/Scandinavian
It is a bonus if you:
- Understand of broadband and TV market and of competition within this market
- Have experience working in a GDPR compliant way
We think you will succeed and thrive if you are/have:
- Ambitious, hardworking, structured, detailed and result-oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
- An analytical mindset
- An business understanding with a commercial mindset
- Able to complete complex tasks with robust implementation and execution skills
- Independent and proactive, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- A fast learner and a good teacher
Good to know:
If you have any questions regarding the position, you can contact: Jan Christian Aamnes (Head of Customer Insight & Analytics) at tel: +4747283700
Application Deadline: 10th June (we will be evaluating candidates continuously)
We do background check on relevant candidates through our partner Semac AS, www.semac.no
About Telenor Norway
Telenor Norge AS is Norway's largest provider of telecommunications and digital services. Our infrastructure is the foundation for digitising Norway, with its world-class coverage and high speeds. Our services and products contribute to increased productivity and provide access to everything that the digital world has to offer. Our services and products help to improve productivity and provide access to all digital content. Our security and preparedness organisation works around the clock to keep our customers safe, and we are particularly aware of our social responsibility to provide security and safety for children and young people online.
We employ 3400 people in 23 offices across Norway and we are a part of the Telenor Group, which has operations in 8 countries. Our main office is located on Fornebu in Baerum. Read more about Telenor Norway at www.telenor.no.
The division Fixed & TV has total responsibility for Telenor’s deliveries for broadband, TV and landline in the Norwegian consumer market using fibre, coax or copper technology, under Telenor brand. The division also has the responsibility for the production of telecom connections to Wholesale and Business customers. The division has 350 employees and is directed by Camilla Amundsen.
Jan Christian Aamnes
Head of Customer Insight & Analytics
Hvem er Telenor Norge?
Telenor Norge AS er landets største digitale tjenesteleverandør innenfor telekommunikasjon- og datatjenester. I Telenor tror vi på de mulighetene teknologien gir til å forbedre og forenkle menneskers hverdag. Vi har over 150 års fartstid med å levere samfunnskritiske tjenester av høy kvalitet til kundene våre. Underveis har vi evnet å utforske nye ideer som er tilpasset dagens og fremtidens kunder og tatt en ledende posisjon i den digitale utviklingen.
Vi har 3400 medarbeidere fordelt på 23 kontorer i hele Norge, og vi er en del av Telenor Group, som har virksomhet i åtte land. Våre tjenester og produkter bidrar til økt produktivitet og gir tilgang til alt av digitalt innhold. Vår sikkerhets- og beredskapsorganisasjon jobber døgnkontinuerlig med å trygge våre kunder, og vi tar et særlig samfunnsansvar for å skape trygghet for barn og unge på nett.
Hovedkontoret vårt ligger på Fornebu i Bærum. Les mer om Telenor Norge på www.telenor.no