Kongsberg Digital (KDI) is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas, and renewables & utilities. The company consists of more than 500 software experts with leading competence within internet of things, smart data, artificial intelligence, automation and autonomous operations. In addition, Kongsberg Digital is the group-wide center of digital expertise for KONGSBERG.
Kongsberg Digital seeks a highly motivated and skilled cybersecurity architect to facilitate a secure transition to Industry 4.0. KONGSBERG is building a highly innovative and complex ecosystem with state-of-the art technology, to provide our customers with the real value of industrial data. In this work, cybersecurity is mission critical, to us and our customers. We are moving towards a cyber-physical world where a security breach in cyberspace can lead to catastrophic incidents in the real world. Just imagine the possible consequences if a hacker gained remote access to the automation system on a maritime vessel, an oil and gas rig, or a windfarm. The position may be based in Asker or in Trondheim, and will be reporting to Vice President Cybersecurity & Data Mangement.
Do you have a passion for cybersecurity and the skills to develop and improve the security architecture of our open and secure industrial digital platform? Then this might be the job for you.
What's in it for you?
- Be a lead on the technical cybersecurity architecture of KONGSBERG’s digital platform and industrial edge solutions
- Perform research and improve security architectures for industrial digital platforms that include concepts, such as IoT and cloud security, identity and access management, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning
- Work with our market-oriented team, meet our customers, and translate business requirements into new cybersecurity concepts to continuously improve our security architecture
- Work closely with our development department to create a common understanding of architectural principles, and inspire security champions in our development teams to make sure our products and services meet the cybersecurity standards KONGSBERG and our customers require
- Actively work to make sure the transition into a cyber-physical world is safe, secure, and in line with our customers’ business needs
- Work closely with our customers to define their security goals and requirements, and improve the security architecture of Kognifai, our digital platform
- Maintain a security architecture as an integrated part of our digital platform reference architecture
- Guide our customers in making good, informed decisions within the cyber-physical domain
- Take part in cross-functional IT and OT teams, and make sure there is a good balance between safety and security requirements
What do we expect?
As a minimum, we would like you to have:
- Expertise in the area of cybersecurity and cloud computing, especially related to PaaS
- A good understanding of security challenges in an industrial ‘internet of things’ context
- A good understanding of cyber-physical challenges
- Proven experience with security standards and techniques
- The ability to author technical documentation and whitepapers or blogs on leading cybersecurity topics and concepts
Preferred education, skills, and experience:
- Minimum Master’s degree
- Preferably certifications related to cybersecurity
- Proven experience with architecting, designing, and implementing cybersecurity systems, solutions, and tools
- Preferably consultancy experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and mindset that fits with an agile organization
- You like to work closely with customers and have excellent cooperation skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
What do we offer?
- An interesting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative high tech company
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Great corporate culture within Kongsberg
- An exciting journey with diversified and challenging tasks in a strong knowledge based international environment
- Opportunities to some travel as part of your role
- At Kongsberg Digital we learn fast, make decisions quickly, and move forward at a fast pace. We value innovative and collaborative solutions, and our people get things done. We love to create results. This is your opportunity to become a part of our team
Does this sound interesting to you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - though People, Technology and Dedication.
Applications may be handled on an ongoing basis.
Kristin Ness-Hansen Mørland
Hvem er Kongsberg Digital (KDI)?
KONGSBERG is a knowledge-based technology group developing systems and solutions for the maritime, offshore, energy, satellite, defense and aerospace industries. Founded 200 years ago, the corporation has continued to transform itself through paradigm shifts in the industry ecosystem and society at large. During the last decades, the group has played a key role in internationalizing the Norwegian core industries by bringing to market advanced and reliable technology solutions improving safety, security, and performance in complex operations under extreme conditions; from deep sea to outer space.
Now in the Industry 4.0 paradigm, KONGSBERG utilize its strengths to develop new solutions based on cloud computing, the Industrial Internet of Things, and the exponential impact of cyber-physical systems, artificial intelligence and higher-level autonomy solutions. Today we are 7000 colleagues in 30 countries working in close partnerships with customers and research groups worldwide. We are rooted and we live our core values: determined, innovative, reliable and collaborative.