DNV has significant ambitions to rapidly grow its Cyber Security unit in the coming years, building on our strengths in the Nordics to make a global impact on safeguarding life, property and the environment.
We seek ambitious and driven Cyber Security Consultants to join our growing team that specializes in industrial control systems and operation technology (OT) as well as IT security. You will support a broad range of customers in multiple industries on projects involving security architecture, risk management, quality assurance, incident handling and recovery, high-level security governance and general security strategies.
This role will offer you the opportunity to work alongside some of the most experienced specialists in the cyber security field. We aim to provide you with a fast-paced career that brings you the opportunity to learn and develop formal experience rapidly. We will invest in your career development, offering in-depth training and the chance to participate in industry-leading accreditation.
You will be based at DNV’s beautiful premises at the seaside in Høvik or in Trondheim. Some projects will be undertaken at customer premises and might involve travelling.
We look forward to having you on the team!
Visit our website to get to know more about us!
Our Cyber Security Services unit is growing, and we are now looking for new colleagues with:
- Master's degree or Bachelor in areas such as telecom, cyber security, IT or cybernetics.
- Short, moderate or long experience
- Education and/or experience within one or more of the following:
- Security architecture design and review
- General IT security
- GDPR, Helsenormen and other privacy standards
- Network security architecture
- Firewalls and other security components
- OT security
- Cloud security
- Ethical hacking
- Experience with ISMS/ISO 2700x standards
- Risk analysis and management
- Experience with the IEC62443 standard for security in control and automation systems
- PKI and secure identification
- Cyber security experience within health care
- Cyber security certifications like CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CEH or CCSK is an advantage
- Language skills: Fluent English and (preferably) Norwegian
- Good written and spoken communication skills; precise, efficient, structured and clear
- A customer-oriented mindset
- The possibility for a higher security clearance is preferable
- A positive, constructive, and solution-oriented “can-do” attitude
- The personal integrity to work with a trust-based brand like DNV
What we offer:
- A meaningful job with one of Norway’s most attractive employers.
- Strong company culture with emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- International working environment
- Competetive terms and conditions
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Social events, sports and team building activities
- Well-equipped exercise center
- Free shuttle bus from Sandvika and Skøyen
- Close access to the sea and surrounding park with possibility for different outdoor activities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Managing Director of DNV Cyber Security, Trond Solberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
DNV’s Cyber Security unit assesses and mitigates cyber risks facing critical infrastructure along the entire value-chain of the energy, maritime, healthcare and other industries. We help some of the world’s biggest brands to establish cyber security programmes, assess their exposure to risk, build compliance, and verify the resilience of their technical infrastructure.
Our Cyber Security team has been involved in some of the sector’s most high-profile projects. We offer our customers a winning combination of independent expertise in operational technologies, deep insight into the industries that we serve, and complete discretion to support their needs.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Managing Director of DNV Cyber Security
Hvem er DNV?
DNV is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.