On behalf of Iriz we are looking for a Project Manager with a passion for technology. Iriz is a cross segment disruption company that delivers culture and value for customer and brands in the digital world. Here you will have the opportunity to create business models and eco systems for tomorrow. In a multicultural company, you will have the opportunity to grow, and will be give great responsibility. Iriz love to challenge status quo. By bringing together innovative and disruptive minds, they put customer first, work with speed as a habit, and disrupt established markets.
As a project manager you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Design technical developments with technical team
- Implement software life-cycle methodology
- Develop and maintain information technology plans which outline project status individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation
- Coordinate roll-out of beta and production releases
- Inspect projects for quality assurance
- Ensure customer satisfaction through post-project debrief with clients
- Document all estimates, project statuses, and project completion paperwork
- Work with technical team to brainstorm new test ideas for technical projects
a colleague who is analytical, good at solving problems, alongside with having good decision-making skills. You are self-motivated and want a flying start on your career. Additionally, you need to be a team player, as you will become a part of a small office.
Furthermore, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a bachelors degree, preferably within computer science or engineering
- Has computer proficiency in programs such as G Suite and Confluence
- Has solid HTML skills; familiarity with programming languages
- Preferably has certification in project management
- Has strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Basic understanding in Norwegian
Deadline for application: 17th of October
Start: As soon as possible
Position: 100 %
Extent: 6 months, with possibility of extensions or permanent employment
Apply for the position by clicking on the Apply here button below. We have an ongoing selection which means that we might close the advert (before deadline) when we have proceeded with candidates and do not take more applications under consideration. Therefore, do not wait on sending your applications if you are interested in this process.
This job is a staffing position, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Iriz.
Iriz is the provider of new business models fitted to the digital age. We translate and make the digital language understandable and foremost profitable. Together with our clients, Iriz creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. We focus on innovative Insights & Data propositions that help our clients accelerate their journey towards becoming modernized, digital, insight-driven businesses.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.