Local Unit & Position Description
Join Veracity – DNV GLs Open Industry Platform- in creating great digital customer experiences!
The Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist is responsible for optimizing the customer journeys - the digital touchpoints - on DNV GL Veracity platform. The responsibility covers end-to-end conversions flows on the platform, including instrumentation, data capture and analytics.
As a CRO Specialist you will work closely with Product Manager for Digital Sales, UX Designers, Front End Developers, analytics teams and solutions architects for optimal design and correct instrumentation of relevant conversion funnels. You will also be an advisor to both internal and external partners, in addition to the Veracity MarCom teams, Analytics teams as well as other stakeholders in DNV GL.
- Analyze website traffic, trends and use patterns to identify customer habits for recommend modifications to maximize traffic, customer satisfaction, lead capture and sales generation
- Build scenarios for user testing and best practices for testing and tuning the performance of the conversion metrics
- Work with the rest of the team to increase conversion rates and ROI of digital marketing & site campaigns
- Own the methodology and best practice for CRO in Veracity
- Document and further develop the conversion flows we support together with product management and development teams
- Have continuous dialog with stakeholders regarding focus and prioritization of development activities related to CRO
We are looking for someone with:
- An experience from digital marketing/sales UX design in online retail
- Documented results from improving online conversion funnels in B2B ecommerce
- Documented results in SEO and SEM
- Detailed understanding of user behavior and UX design
- An extensive experience within the following areas:
- Customer journey and conversion funnel mapping
- Strategic digital testing (User testing, A/B- and MVT)
- Understanding of enterprise architecture and good experience in working with front end developers
- Understanding of analytics technologies and extensive experience with instrumenting customer journeys for analytics
- Good experience in stakeholder management
- Good people- and communication skills
What we offer:
- Strong company culture with emphasis on technology and competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- International working environment
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- 30 days annual vacation
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Social events, sports and team building activities
- Scenic work environment by the Oslo fjord
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries. Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.