More information about Hurtigruten's Digital ambitions see here: https://digitalexplorers.hurtigruten.com/
The first year you will
- You will be part of our Global CRM and Loyalty Team, and your main deliverables the first year will be:
- Take lead for development and maintenance of Salesforce (customer data, architecture, integrations, performance and efficiency and developments)
- Work in one or more cross-functional teams (squads) to develop CRM across both B2B and B2C as a strategic competence for Hurtigruten
- Lead a chapter of CRM Specialists in Oslo
- Ensure high quality day-to-day operations of our SalesForce instances, including support, incidences and requests
- Use your skills to lead & help your chapter members with their development, both hard skills as well as the soft ones
- Lead through example by working hands-on with SalesForce development in our squads
- Build a strong culture among SalesForce / CRM, across teams and locations
- Higher IT or equivalent work experience
- Several years of experience in developing Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud) or similar system
- Salesforce admin certification or similar CRM cloud solutions certification would be advantageous
- Experience managing a team
- Experience in the Agile Way of Work
- Excellent spoken and written English
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Sales / Marketing
- Having a growth mindset, with a can-do attitude
- Commercially oriented
- Full or part time (%): 100%
- Exciting job opportunities in a dynamic, growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Inspirational and friendly work environment
- Modern work facilities in Oslo city centre
- Staff rates on all our ships for you, your family and close friends
Hvem er Hurtigruten?
Hurtigruten is a 125-year-old start-up. In business since 1893, we are now the world leader in expedition cruising and the world’s most sustainable cruise operator.
Hurtigruten offers unique adventure travel experiences in more than 250 pristine and adventurous destinations from pole to pole.
We are now seeking tech-pioneering digital explorers to break new boundaries within the digital world. Our goal is to create a ground-breaking online guest experience. We aim to impress our guests from their very first click and keep impressing them throughout their expedition cruises in the Arctic, Antarctic and non-polar waters.
As part of the next stage of our global growth, we are looking for digital talents and strategists who will strengthen our brand within an agile and international team dedicated to delivering state of the art digital solutions.