More information about Hurtigruten's Digital ambitions see here: https://digitalexplorers.hurtigruten.com/
The first year you will
- You will be part of our Global CRM and Loyalty Team, and the first year as the CRM Specialist you will:
- Join a high-performing team of passionate CRM specialist
- Build industry leading CRM functionalities on a continuous basis
- Build new CRM and loyalty processes and customer journeys across marketing, sales and customer service
- Work in a cross-functional team from IT, Marketing and Commercial to drive CRM as a strategic competence in Hurtigruten
- Became the Salesforce super user within Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Together with the rest of the cross-functional squad deliver backlog items like new development, changes, maintenance, incidents. Responsibility for testing, release management and roll-out of new functionalities
- Be part of a strong culture among developers, across teams and locations
- Use your skills, competence and your personality to drive a performance-based culture
- Higher IT or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce admin certification or similar CRM cloud solutions certification would be advantageous
- Superuser within Salesforce system - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud or other similar Cloud Systems
- Experience in the Agile Way of Work is advantageous
- Excellent spoken and written English
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Sales / Marketing
- Having a growth mindset, with a can-do attitude
- Commercially oriented
- Full or part time (%): 100%
- Exciting job opportunities in a dynamic, growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Inspirational and friendly work environment
- Modern work facilities in Oslo city centre
- Staff rates on all our ships for you, your family and close friends
Hvem er Hurtigruten?
Hurtigruten is a 125-year-old start-up. In business since 1893, we are now the world leader in expedition cruising and the world’s most sustainable cruise operator.
Hurtigruten offers unique adventure travel experiences in more than 250 pristine and adventurous destinations from pole to pole.
We are now seeking tech-pioneering digital explorers to break new boundaries within the digital world. Our goal is to create a ground-breaking online guest experience. We aim to impress our guests from their very first click and keep impressing them throughout their expedition cruises in the Arctic, Antarctic and non-polar waters.
As part of the next stage of our global growth, we are looking for digital talents and strategists who will strengthen our brand within an agile and international team dedicated to delivering state of the art digital solutions.