Do you want to use your offshore skills in an onshore position? Are you used to work with estimation, planning and execution of EPCI offshore campaign projects? Do you have a Mechanical Engineering degree or a Technical education? Then this could be the right job for you.
Contribute to important project decision making
As part of our EPCI campaign services, we handle construction management, construction supervision and provide a backup team for our clients. In this position you will be part of our construction team providing full EPCI campaign services and you will work on multidisciplinary projects. Among other tasks, you will be working with cost estimation, construction planning and site supervision of project execution.
In your daily work you will handle tasks such as:
- Brownfield cost estimation
- Follow-up on vendor deliveries
- Planning of detailed vendor construction work
- Job card breakdown and definition
- Periodic site supervision
- Reporting to clients
- Participation in HAZID/HAZOPs
- Perform constructability review as part of early involvement in detailed design
- Participation in project meetings with clients
- Package engineering
You can expect travel days in connection with on- and offshore site deployment.
Excellent communicator determined to deliver high quality projects
As a person you show engagement by applying a proactive approach and you thrive in an ever changing construction project environment. Further, you are great at finding the best solution for our clients and you work structured and committed. Finally, as an outgoing and positive person you find it easy to collaborate with numerous stakeholders and you are an appreciated colleague.
To be a success in this position, you need the following competencies:
- Mechanical engineering or equivalent technical education such as marine engineer, black smith, metalworker, welder, pipefitter or similar
- Min. 5-10 years of practical experience with site management / supervision of construction and installation of Oil & Gas projects
- Min. 5-10 years of practical experience as black offshore discipline engineer
- Experience with handling Oil & Gas EPC projects, vendor's TBE, VDR and with adequate site exposure and FAT witness
- Experience with defining scope of works and estimating hours, materials and installation methods
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of project dimensioning, descriptions, drawings, industry standards and regulations
- Fluency in English and Scandinavian language. Both in oral and written
Your new colleagues
EPCI is one of our strategic priorities and has a high focus within Ramboll. The Construction group is an independent profit earning department. We manage offshore brownfield and modification projects differing in complexity as an integrated part of larger project team organisations. The Construction group is led by the construction manager and consists today of a small core team which is ready to grow further to meet our clients’ growing demands. All team members have in-depth fabrication, construction and installation backgrounds, and are adding the required level of practical / entrepreneur skills to projects in order to meet client expectations.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Ramboll Oil & Gas is a business unit within the Ramboll Group. Based on four decades of engineering consultancy, Ramboll has gained valuable insights on how to develop, prolong and optimise offshore and onshore production. Our combined insights and service offerings support leading energy companies and operators in maximising a sustainable recovery of oil and gas. We employ close to 600 specialists, and hold offices in Denmark, Norway, Qatar, Abu Dhabi (U.A.E.) and India.
For further information about the position, please e-mail your questions to our Construction Manager Robert Thoft Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply. Please remember to attach your cover letter, CV and exam paper when applying.
Hvem er Rambøll?
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1450 medarbeidere fordelt på 17 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 13 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!