Highly experienced Engineer within GBS structural analysis and design of offshore marine structures
Roles and responsibilities:
- Structural engineer responsible for follow up of Gravity based concrete structure (GBS) for offshore wind.
- Follow up Contractors FEED studies and detailed design
- Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing disciplines and contribute to resolving interface issues.
- Review of relevant documents (design Brief, Analysis reports, drawings etc.)
- Interface with Certifying Verification Authorities (CVA) and US National authorities BOEM (FDR and FIR) technical group.
Qualifications and experience:
- Master or Bachelor of Science within structural engineering, with minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
- Highly experienced with GBS structural analysis and design of offshore marine structures
- Experienced with Finite element analysis (shell analysis) and detailed design of concrete structures
- Good understanding of Soil-Structure (GBS) Interaction
- Familiar with fabrication of concrete structures
- Advantage if some experience in WTG interface experience and understanding of system design (integrated loads) and Interface (2nd Structure)
- Advantage if experience with Civil US construction specifics from Codes & Reg. to NY State specific codes
- Good communication skills for external and internal Stakeholder management
- Team player, eager to work in multi-disciplinary team and dynamic project conditions
- Strong SSU in design focus and ability to live by “I am safety” expectations.
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no
- Respond by: 28.01.2021
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Fornebu, alternatively Stamford, USA.
- Estimated contract period: ASAP - 31.01.2023
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells; Kjersti Jonker, +47 97704446, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
Hvem er Jefferson Wells ?
Om Jefferson Wells
Vi tilbyr konsulent- og rekrutteringstjenester innen ledelse, teknologi og økonomi. Navnet er nytt, men vår historie strekker seg tilbake til 1973. Siden den gang har vi vært en verdsatt leverandør av kompetanse til virksomheter innen privat og offentlig sektor.