We are looking for cloud architects to play key part in our digital transformation! Do you love the speed of new technology? Do you have a passion for designing secure and scalable solutions based on cloud technology? Are you quick to evaluate and adopt to new technology? Do you keep a close eye on trends and opportunities within public cloud? Do you value quality in your delivery? Come and join our Cloud Architecture team.
DNV GL is going through a digital transformation and new digital services and solutions are in the making.
Our global IT platform, VerIT Hybrid Cloud, needs to adopt to this transformations in a secure and managed approach. We are looking for key resources translating digital requirements into new platform capabilities. You will become part of the Cloud Architecture section in GSS IT; our internal IT organization responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to business and corporate units, and to end users worldwide. The focus of the section is to develop and document DNV GL’s global IT platform and deliver expert advisory services to other business areas.
- Know and keep up to date with IT trends
- Develop new capabilities for our VerIT Hybrid Cloud platform
- Develop and document best practices for new or changed capabilities
- Drive automation in all areas of development
- Proactively guide & help projects to deliver secure & well performing solutions
At DNV GL, we offer opportunities beyond business and the possibility to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. Our working culture is based on respect for one another and an appreciation of the need for work-life balance. Join us and you will:
Work with dedicated, competent and highly specialized colleagues in an international environment
Connect with our business areas to understand a quickly changing business environment
Learn more every day, on the job and through training
Enjoy a flexible working environment, attractive pension and insurance schemes, 30 days of annual vacation and social activities
Successful candidates should have a good understanding of the technical aspects of, as well as interest in the supported business processes. We are looking for persons with experience or knowledge in several of the following areas:
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- Know Microsoft technology stack
- Good knowledge of Office365
- Working experience as an architect, both for Public Cloud Services (IaaS & PaaS) and traditional infrastructure
- Have experience with IT security and the changing threat picture
- Knowledge of Linux distros is a plus
- Knowledge from other cloud vendors is a plus
- Great skills in PowerShell
- Understand network & integration landscape
- Have some understanding of DevOps concepts
- Experience within application development is a plus
- Proficiency in English – written and oral; working language is English
- Preferably Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organized & structured mindset
- Open to change, proactive, and with a service-minded attitude
- Analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with new challenges and a personal drive to achieve goals
- Dedication and a creative problem-solving attitude
- The ability to build networks and share knowledge
- Ability to work individually as well as in a collaborative environment
Head of Section
Head of Cloud Infrastructure
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries. Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.