Mentis Cura AS is the world-leader in advanced electrophysiological diagnostic solutions for brain disorders. The company was founded in Iceland in 2004, and has developed a range of innovative solutions leveraging machine learning on the basis of a large proprietary database featuring more than 3000 patients with clinical outcomes assessed for up to 10 years. In 2015 over 20% of first-time visitors to the largest memory clinic in Iceland were referred to our lab as part of routine workup for differential diagnosis of dementia, and we are taking the first steps with similar solutions for ADHD. These diagnostic products deliver highly sensitive and specific results that are viewed as early, precise and affordable by current customers.
Please refer to: www.mentiscura.com
Chief Technology Officer
Groundbreaking SW development - Diagnostics as-a-service
The rapidly growing Mentis Cura group is seeking an experienced CTO to lead and transform the established R&D team into a global development organization, delivering diagnostics as-a-service to a fast-growing market. The position will report directly to the CEO, and will be based in the headquarter offices of Mentis Cura in Forskningsparken in Oslo, Norway.
In this unique opportunity you will be able to make a difference by combining machine learning with clinical research and proven technology to accurately predict and diagnose brain disorders and dementia. You will lead a distributed team of highly competent professionals in Norway, Iceland and Japan, and you should have the right combination of previously establishing software development teams, insight and experience with machine learning and AI, public cloud services and commercializing offerings as-a-service. You will also be expected to:
- Design, plan and implement a cloud first technology strategy for the company, with the objective to develop and deploy improved or new products to market globally.
- Lead the R&D team through successful product approvals in Europe, Japan, USA and China.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and proactively adapt the technology strategy to ensure that Mentis
- Cura is positioned as the global leader in our space.
- Create and strengthen partnerships with relevant cloud and technology providers by being recognized as a global leader in eHealth.
- Be responsible for Mentis Cura’s intellectual property strategy.
To succeed in this role we believe you have strong technical instincts and excellent cross-functional leadership skills. You have 5-8 years´ experience leading software development/engineering. Direct experience with machine learning, data science and/or medical devices/eHealth preferred. Bachelor or Master's Degree required (Engineering or Science), MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
Please submit your notice of interest/application, marked with reference number 96164, ASAP to e-mail: email@example.com.