Advanced use of IT is the foundation for Statkraft’s present and future position as one of the most competitive players in the energy industry. We have a genuine belief in the value of the best possible cooperation between business and IT. Additionally, it is important that the IT function delivers cost-effective IT services. We want to strengthen our IT organisation further and are looking for competent people who are eager to contribute to the development of the IT function in accordance with Statkraft’s global growth ambitions.
Statkraft is taking on a global ERP project in the upcoming period, where our existing solution will be upgraded to the next generation of SAP, S4/HANA. This project will form Statkraft’s future digital core and will be a key component in securing global, stream-lined and standardized processes. It will also be a key element in enabling new ways of working based on an intuitive UX featuring alerts and guided analytics, embedded reporting, machine learning and process automatization (RPA).
The IT department in Statkraft consists of more than 200 employees, based in 7 countries and as SAP Finance Subject Matter Expert, you will be part the Global ERP Applications team in Statkraft. The team consists of highly competent people, covering Operations, Functional Expertise, Development & Integration and Solution Architecture.
We are looking for experienced candidates with 10+ years of relevant experience and 5+ years of experience from equivalent roles or from roles within consultancy.
- Be part of a project team to prepare for and implement Statkraft’s future ERP solution SAP S4
- Participate in projects as subject matter expert
- Responsible for application management of SAP Finance and other assigned SAP modules/solution areas
- Close collaboration with process owners in the business
- Professional advisor for Statkraft in the continuous development of SAP Finance
- Maintain best practice solution in SAP
- Solve incidents and implement change requests
- Provide global support together with Global and Local Superusers
- Broad experience with configuration of SAP Finance and Controlling, including
- Financial accounting
- Fixed Asset Management
- Accounts payable including invoice workflow
- Cost center Accounting/Profit Center Accounting/ Internal Order
- Incoming payments
- Outgoing payments
- In-house bank
- Cross Company / Internal Trade
- Basic knowledge with MM, SD, BI and international FI
- FI Integrations with other SAP modules, such as MM, SD, PS and PM and third-party systems
- Experience with S4 HANA
- Higher relevant education at a university level
- Strong competence in business / IT
- 10+ years of relevant SAP experience and 5+ years from equivalent roles or consultant
- A good understanding of how digitalization can drive business processes and empower employees
- Curious and willing to learn
- Goal-oriented with good leadership skills
- Track record of being able to drive and deliver on projects/initiatives
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Service minded and good team player
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
The position is located in Oslo, Lysaker. Some travelling must be expected.