MAIN TASKS (not limited to):
- Manage the conceptual design, preliminary design and calculations
- Elaborate the studies and technical specifications
- Responsible for all aspects of refrigeration design requirements of AHU, RTU, PACU
- Ability to create Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (Chilled water system, Refrigeration systems, etc
- Manage the contract time schedule, cost and quality
- Traditional engineering works related to Refrigeration and Piping packages, e.g: Chillers, DX units, Roof top units, SCUs, FCUs, Split units, Pumps, Valves etc:
- Refrigeration and Piping Equipment selection
- Data sheets
- Chilled/hot water diagrams, incl pressure drop calculations and valve selections
- Secure technical procurement documentation, technical evaluation:
- Technical RFQs
- Technical bid evaluations
- Follow-up the site activities.
- Follow up vendors from procurement stage to delivery
- Coordinate with overseas client to understand design requirement and guide the team for execution.
- Coordinate with production team for necessary product changes and timely implementation.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- Bachelor or Master of Science
- Good knowledge about latest regulations for refrigerant
- Experience from HVAC & R industry within system engineering/project execution areas
- Experience with Offshore rules and regulations
- Interdisciplinary understanding:
- Mechanical – valves, pipes, heat exchangers, cooling coils, expansion tanks, etc
- Electrical – control panels, cables, instruments, etc.
- System design – chilled water systems, refrigeration system
- Good Autocad skills, MagiCad experience is preferred
- Good MS Office skills
- English and Norwegian (preferred), written and spoken
- Ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced high-energy environment
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Committed to meet the deadlines and care for quality and safety
- Team player and capacity to develop personal contacts
Experis can offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.
Register your resume and apply for the position, preferably with an application text at www.experis.no
- Deadline: ASAP, candidates are assessed on an ongoing basis
- Workplace: Oslo
- Start up: By arrangementFor further questions about the position or process, contact Experis AS at;
- Guro Barnholt, mobile: +47 90 07 11 62 / firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Christian Steen, mobile: +47 97 67 88 36 / email@example.com
Hvem er Experis?
Experis er Norges største konsulent- og rekrutteringsselskap med over 500 konsulenter. Vi tilbyr høyt kvalifiserte konsulenter, rekruttering og prosjektløsninger innen it, ingeniørfag og økonomi. Experis Executive rekrutterer toppledere og nøkkelpersoner innen privat og offentlig sektor. Blant våre kunder finner du over 90 % av Norges største børsnoterte selskaper. Experis er en del av ManpowerGroup og er kåret til et av verdens mest etiske selskaper.