Benteler develops and delivers mass produced automotive parts from offices and production plants all over the world. In Raufoss, our main products are made from extruded aluminum profiles which are reformed in press lines.
For our product development department, we search for an engineer who can support our product and process development activities with advanced CAD design. The main responsibilities for the CAD Engineer will be to create 3D models and drawings of our products, and to manage all CAD data in our projects.
Typical tasks are:
- Import of customer data to our PLM-system
- Perform package checks and inform the Benteler project team
- Create all models and drawings for internal use in the project
- Export of models to customers according to their systems and requirements
The CAD Engineer has an important function in our project teams, and must contribute actively to the development of our products. The CAD modelling is done in Catia or Siemens NX depending on which system the customer requires. You will work in highly dynamic projects, with direct contact to our customers in the automotive industry.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree in relevant area
- Experience/education with use of advanced 3D CAD tools
- Experience with use of Catia or Siemens NX/Unigraphics
- Experience/education within product development
- Knowledge of industrial production processes
- Good ability to work in teams
- Good communication- and presentation skills
- Minimum basic Norwegian skills are required
- Good English skills are required, German is an advantage
Relevant work experience or educational experience from Norway is an advantage.
In this position, you will work in an international team with the world’s largest car producers as customers. The home base will be Benteler Aluminium Systems at Raufoss. Some travel activity will be required.
If you want exciting and challenging work in an innovative company, please send your application using our application tool https://no.career.benteler.com/jobs-worldwide/job-finder/ . If you want more information about the position, please contact our Engineering Manager, Karl Kristian Berger, on +47 97 95 74 49
Application deadline February 18.
Karl Kristian Berger
Hvem er BENTELER Aluminium Systems Norway AS -?
Benteler er den foretrukne leverandør av effektive, miljøvennlige og sikre produkter til den globale bilindustrien. Selskapet har 24 000 ansatte ved ca. 170 kontorer og fabrikker på verdensbasis innen salg, utvikling og produksjon.
Benteler Aluminium Systems Norway AS er Bentelers ledende enhet for utvikling og produksjon av sikkerhetssystemer og strukturelle komponenter i aluminium til europeiske bilprodusenter. Bedriften har 540 ansatte innen salg, utvikling og produksjon på Raufoss som ligger en times kjøretur nord for Gardermoen.