Would you like to work with leading clients within the Energy market? Would you like to work globally with focus on key account clients? Do you have a solid network within offshore wind, offshore substations and oil & Gas? Then this job might be the right for you.
Identify national as well as international business opportunities
As Business Development Consultant you will work with a dedicated management team and key specialists and take responsibility for operating cross-organisational sales projects. Your main area will be the offshore substations market within offshore wind. The responsibility goes from identification of new business opportunities and negotiation until the project is in place. Further, you will contribute to future sales strategies, drawn up in close cooperation with the rest of the management team.
Your tasks will be to:
- Develop go-to-market strategy, sales channels and identify business opportunities
- Execute sales strategy in cross-organisational cooperation with relevant engineering disciplines in the division, as well as any other parts of Ramboll
- Drive the process of identifying potential partners, build the relations and positioning Ramboll for tenders
- Conduct negotiations and conclude contracts
- Drive key account management, and maintain client relationships
- Sparre and coordinate approach to market with Business Development Directors
Some travel activity will occur. Around 50-60 days a year to our offices in China, India and Middle East, and current and potential clients primarily in Europe.
One of your major assets is your ability to be a strong relationship builder who enjoys interacting with people at all levels. Meeting new people is something you are very comfortable with and you appreciate engaging in dialogues outside your own area of expertise. Further, you are a great team player and it is natural for you to involve relevant parts of the organisation in order to create the best possible solution for the client. Finally, your structured approach to sales is a major strength.
To succeed in this position, you need the following competencies:
- Bachelor or Master degree in relevant engineering field or equivalent. Large advantage with supplement of a commercially oriented education
- Min.8 years of experience within sales of complex projects from the offshore-, oil & gas-, energy-, consulting engineering or process industry
- Experience with tender management demonstrating good results
- Business level in English and Danish, orally as well as written
- Project Management experience would be a great advantage
Your new colleagues
The department is responsible for Oil & Gas market as well as Offshore Substations for windfarms. The responsibilities cover securing and maintaining frame work agreements with major clients, developing sales strategy, acquiring and maintaining clients, positioning of Ramboll for tenders, and key account management. The candidate refers to the Business Development Director, Field Development Nordics.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
For further information about the position, please e-mail your questions to Director, Sales & Business Development, Jesper Thomsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply. Please remember to attach your cover letter, CV and exam paper when applying. We will be interviewing on a continuous basis so apply as soon as possible.
Hvem er Rambøll?
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1450 medarbeidere fordelt på 17 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 13 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!