We are looking for an Azure Integration and API Developer to play a key part in our ongoing digital transformation!
DNV is going through a digital transformation and new digital services and solutions are in the making. Our IT landscape is glued by our hybrid integration platform of on-premise and cloud integration solutions. Our cloud transformation started several years ago and we build our solutions on Microsoft technologies.
Now we are looking for an Integration and API Developer to join us. Together with us, you will do API and integration development across Microsoft Azure based services and on-premise for Microsoft BizTalk Server. In this role, you will have an impact on how we develop and operate new integration solutions using the latest of Microsoft technologies.
You will become part of DNV’s internal IT provider in Global Shared Service (GSS). GSS is a global unit and you will in your daily work co-operate with people from many different countries and cultures.
Areas of responsibilities/ Key tasks:
- Develop new integration solutions in alignment with our enterprise architecture and make sure we use Microsoft Azure integration technologies whenever possible
- Develop Microsoft Azure cloud and APIs for enterprise-wide integration scenarios
- Keep an eye on major technology trends and Microsoft roadmaps
- Take part in the operation, monitoring and support of our enterprise integration services, as part of our Integration Competency Center
We are looking for persons with experience or knowledge in several of the following areas:
- Experience with integration development using Microsoft Azure services e.g., Functions, Logic Apps, SQL server, Log Analytics, Databricks, Data Factory, Key Vault, DevOps
- Preferable development and deployment experience on API development
- Preferably some years of experience as a developer (but graduates can also apply)
- Experience from Enterprise Integration projects is preferred
- Background and experience with Microsoft BizTalk Server is a plus
- Have some understanding of DevOps concepts
- Proficiency in English and Norwegian
- Preferably Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent experience
- Communication skills
- Personal drive to achieve goals
- Proactive and service-minded
- Positive attitude
- Analytical approach to work
- Ability to build networks
- Be a tean player that can also work individually
Join us and you will:
- Work with dedicated, competent and highly specialized colleagues in an international environment
- Connect and work with key stakeholders in our various business areas
- Learn more every day, on the job and through training
- Enjoy a flexible working environment, attractive pension and insurance schemes, 30 days of annual vacation and social activities
Please be informed you may be requested to provide DNV with additional documents for a background check.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people’s competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Hvem er DNV?
DNV is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.