Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.
Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
At our office in Stavanger, we are approximately 300 project engineers with high technical competence. As an Engineer in Aibel, you will work professional independently within a multidiscipline environment. You will take part in small and large maintenance- and modification projects, or studies. You will work closely together with colleagues from your own discipline and other disciplines, and follow up vendors and deliver good solutions for our customers.
We are searching for responsible, visionary, open and flexible Engineer who wants to contribute to Aibel's future. Join an informally and friendly work environment with busy days, and where contribution and delivery are expected.
- Produce new documentation and drawings such as Cause&Effect, System Control Diagrams (SCD), loop drawings for process, Fire&Gas and safety system; IS Loop Calculations
- Produce work packages for installation
- Produce documentation for Safety and Automation System (SAS) documents and drawings in the project
- Following suppliers from starts-up to close out
- Review of supplier's documentation and approving
- Order all instrument materials needed for offshore installation
- Discussions with Client and vendor representatives in order to find optimal technical solutions
- Conduct As-built
Education and work experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Instrumentation
- 0-3 years work experience within offshore-related projects
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as NPD, ATEX, IEC1892 and Norsok
- Knowledge of several process & utility systems, incl. Platform Control Systems, Fire&Gas and safety system
- Knowledge of instrument and electrical equipment used in the oil industry
- Knowledge of the difference in using hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical solutions in safety systems
- Must be able to understand P&IDs and drawings from different disciplines
What we are looking for:
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian (preferably) both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel er et ledende serviceselskap innen oppstrøms olje- og gass- samt offshore vindindustri. Vi tilby våre kunder de mest optimale og innovative løsningene innen design, bygging, oppgradering og vedlikehold gjennom hele livssyklusen. Aibels 4.000 dyktige medarbeidere er tett på kunden ved selskapets kontorer i Norge og Sørøst-Asia. I tillegg har vi to moderne verft i Haugesund (Norge) og Laem Chabang (Thailand) med komplett fabrikasjons- og sammenstillingsmuligheter.