AKOFS Offshore is looking for key resources to join our well operations team in Norway
AKOFS Seafarer, our state-of-the-art offshore vessel designed to deliver complex subsea operations, will be performing year round Riserless Light Well Intervention operations on a 5 + 3 year contract commencing first half 2020. Building on a solid and well established organization, we are adding team members to ensure smooth commencement of operations and successful delivery of our services.
We are currently looking for:
Assistant Vessel Manager / Operations Engineer
As Assistant Vessel Manager/Operations Engineer you will be part of the AKOFS Seafarer operations team based in Stavanger. Working with highly motivated and experienced colleagues your main functions and areas of responsibility will be:
In operations-preparations phase:
- Assist in planning, execution and follow-up of operations-preparations activities.
- Responsible for analysis and progress reporting.
- Define operational requirements; provide relevant input to operational procedures during design and document reviews, risk assessments, HAZID, HAZOP, interface meetings, etc. to ensure that an operational and safe method of work and design is achieved.
In operations phase:
- Be updated on current operations and vessel status at all times and provide assistance in all planning and support of the offshore operations.
- Provide operational, engineering, interface, contractual and general support to on- and offshore team.
- General assistance to Vessel Manager in all administrative tasks and stand-in for Vessel Manager when required.
- Responsible for coordination of Client and subcontractors operational interface, including development of well specific programs / procedures and reporting.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a similar onshore based role.
- College or university degree in engineering.
- Previous experience with well intervention operations.
- Proficient user of relevant computer applications.
- Demonstrated clear and effective communication skills in Norwegian and English.
- Presents good abilities to organize and structure work, can delegate tasks and follow up on their completion.
- Can handle challenging situations and operate in a fast pace working environment.
- An interesting and challenging position in a technology driven organization working with latest subsea and offshore solutions.
- Inspiring working environment and a high degree of independent responsibility.
- Professionally challenging tasks with good development opportunities.
- Centrally located office premises in Oslo and Stavanger.
- Competitive compensation and benefit package.
To apply, please send your CV to HR@AKOFSoffshore.com with “Assistant Vessel Manager / Operations Engineer” in the e-mail title.
Hvem er AKOFS Offshore?
AKOFS Offshore is a provider of vessel-based subsea well construction and intervention services to the oil and gas industry. The company has a highly competent and diverse organization, covering all phases from conceptual development to project execution and offshore operations. The head office is located in Oslo, with operational offices in Stavanger and Macaé (Brazil). The company operates three state-of-the-art vessels, AKOFS Seafarer, Skandi Santos and Aker Wayfarer, which are designed to perform operations in up to 3,000 meters of water. AKOFS Offshore has the competence and equipment needed to provide superior deepwater oilfield services to leading oil and gas producers and subsea service providers around the globe. The company is positioned to benefit from growth in the well intervention market.
In addition to currently announced vacancies, we will be looking for experienced and motivated team members to join AKOFS and be a part of vessel crew and onshore project organization. We aim to gradually man up during 2019 in preparation for offshore operations in 2020. Interested candidates can find more information about the various positions on AKOFS Career site http://www.akofsoffshore.com/hr/careers