Statkrafts strategy responds to the changes in the electricity markets. Flexible hydropower and intermittent onshore wind- and solar power will be combined to deliver reliable, renewable and cost competitive energy to customers. Statkraft is expanding onshore wind- and solar power capacities in South America, India as well as Europe.
Within in the Business Area Production the asset performance analysis team is responsible for providing fact-based analyses of asset performance, maintenance strategies and options; primarily covering hydro, wind and solar power technologies.
As part of the analysis team you will take part in the development of continental performance excellence hubs across the world.
In an international environment, you will be working close with technical personnel, project developers and strategic management. You will be exposed to multiple sources of data, exploratory data analysis and complex problem solving.
- Based on experience from operations, develop and execute analyses of performance of power plants in operation.
- Cover Key account role / Operational support for Wind and Solar farms operated by Statkraft
- Support Wind/Solar development projects
- General improvement and development work
- Be an active contributor in developing the analysis function going forward.
- Develop, combine and use analytical tools and approaches across technologies, functions and markets
- Masters degree within science, mechanics or electro-mechanics
- Experience from O&M organizations and/or power plants.
- Experience in data analytics, and experience with Python and VBA.
- Mobile, available for assignments at sites and local offices.
- Experience from project development work
- Analytical, structured and commercially oriented.
- Preferably, good knowledge of the renewable energy industry.
- Very good knowledge of a Scandinavian language and English, both written and oral other languages such as Spanish and Portuguese an advantage
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Interested? Please apply via the provided link.
For more information of the position, please contact Senior Manager Hans Petter Sevang.