We believe in an open culture where exchange of knowledge and learning from each other is an important part of our identity. Our flat structure makes the path from idea to execution efficient and short. As a team we want to move fast and learn fast, which mean that we sometimes value speed of execution over perfection. The position reports to the CTO and the team is located in Oslo and Poland.
What we are looking for in you:
- You like to stay up to date on new technologies and see opportunities in what we can utilise to operate more efficiently.
- An understanding of how the browser work and how to optimise applications for maximum speed and performance
- Relevant education is a benefit but some years of experience is just as important
- Care about design and great user experience
- Good communication skills in english, norwegian is not required but some knowledge is beneficial
Technologies we use:
- Node.js, React, NextJS, Svelte, Vue, other Jamstack technologies
- Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- On the backend we use PHP/Laravel, if you have any experience in that area, that is an added bonus
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home/Remote
- The equipment you need to do your job
- Offices in downtown Oslo
- Continuous personal development
- Good pension and insurance plans
- A competent technology environment with a rewarding and challenging work day
Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis. We look forward to hearing from you! If you would like to know more or apply, don’t hesitate to reach out to Vidar Martinsen, email@example.com
About us, TU Media
Teknisk Ukeblad Media AS (TU Media) is a modern media company located downtown Oslo. Our publications is focusing on Norwegian technology, IT and engineering. Some of our brands are TU.no, Digi.no, TU Jobb, InsideTelecom.no and Veier24.no.
Hvem er Teknisk Ukeblad Media AS?
Teknisk Ukeblad Media AS utgir TU.no, digi.no, Insidetelecom.no, tjenestene TUM Studio, TU Jobb, TU Event, samt bladet Teknisk Ukeblad. I tillegg driver selskapet fagbladet Våre Veger med tilhørende nettsted, Veier24. TU Media har en omsetning på ca. 110 millioner kroner og ca. 70 ansatte. Medieselskapet eies av TEKNA og NITO.