As Chief Technical Officer, you will be responsible for further development of the technical base of LIRA Power as well as managing the product development process. These developments will be both hardware and software intensive, and a significant part of your work will be coordinating projects and partners internationally. You will be reporting to the Wirescan CEO.
You will be part of our small team and working from the Wirescan office located in Rosenholm Campus at Trollaasen. We meet and chat in our sofa lounge while sipping to some great freshly brewed coffee, sometimes accompanied to some vinyl tones on our vintage stereo. We often use our whiteboards to develop ideas and thoughts, and we even blow off some steam by crushing each other in a friendly football match. We are now looking for a fun and dedicated technologist to help us establish LIRA Power as the industry standard for online cable condition monitoring.
Manage LIRA Power technology and product developemnt, herein;
- Manage hardware and software development projects
- Manage pilot projects
- Manage product launch planning and execution
- Manage product manufacturing processes
- Manage quality assurance
- Establish and maintain long term relationships with suppliers and distributors
- Identify, prioritize and cultivate technical solutions
- Support sales and marketing activities
- Support management activities
- Maintain overview of industry trends and movements
- Maintain and develop LIRA market position and knowledge
Experience and skills
- Experience in development and manufacturing of measurement systems
- Experience in managing international project management
- Experience with national and international project funding (NRC, H2020)
- Experience in technology requirement specification
- Experience in product development processes
- Crossover knowledge in high voltage and small signal systems
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in physics, high voltage systems, and/or electronics
- Relevant experience will be evaluated
- Excellent English oral and writing
- Self-going, independent, and highly motivated to establish LIRA Power as the industry standard in cable condition monitoring
- Competitive compensation terms
- Highly motivated colleagues
- Modern office location at Rosenholm Campus
- Great coffee
- Office football
- Working in a small, agile and startup spirited team where everyone has impact
- Posibility to establish cutting edge Norwegian technology in an international market
To apply for this position please send your CV and application cover letter to email@example.com
Hvem er Wirescan AS?
Wirescan is offering cable condition assessment products and services based on our proprietary technology Line Impedance Resonance Analysis, LIRA. The LIRA technology is the most comprehensive cable condition assessment technology available in the market, and customers world-wide have implemented LIRA as part of their cable condition assessment and maintenance program.
Over the last three years Wirescan has developed LIRA Power, a solution for monitoring cables while in operation. LIRA Power will provide cable owners and operators a tool enabling continuous and online condition-based maintenance of their cable network. Wirescan is now ready to take LIRA Power to the market and are looking for the right people to join our team.