Do you have great writing skills, are curious about technology and looking for a workplace where you can improve these skills? Cisco might just be the right place for you!ABOUT THE ROLE
Cisco is looking for a new person to join their team and is interested in those who thrive in the connection between communication and technology. Working with technical documentation in Cisco is more than writing long texts and involve being curious about technical solutions, curious about who makes these solutions and who uses them.
Cisco has high standards when it comes to documentation. It is therefore important to understand the receiver of a given message and how well the message corresponds. The visual design is another important aspect and we are looking for a person who dare to be creative within appropriate frames.
Are you curious about Cisco's user guide? Take a look at the following hyperlinks: Adminstrator guide, user guide, collaboration help
AT CISCO, YOU WILL GET
- Personal development opportunities, both professional and social
- Competitive conditions
- The opportunity to work in an international work environment
- The opportunity to work with the industry's most skilled professionals
- Design technical documentation with text and images
- Collaborate closely with different departments and disciplines
- Publish documentation online
When working with technical documentation, you will be working with a lot more than just text. You will be responsible for both routine tasks and tasks where you need independent thinking and be creative. The documentation should be visually presentable, intuitive and connect with the right audience (user, administrator, installer).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Preferably have higher education in IT / Design / Communication or similar studies
- Have a good system understanding, and knowledge of tools such as Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and XML-based text tools being a huge plus
- Fluent in English (oral and written). Scandinavian language is an advantage
- Can document work in English (written) from school or a professional context
To succeed in the role, you are curious, instructive and good at working with all kinds of people. You are accurate and able to collect facts in order to put it together. You are curious about new products, self-reliant and not afraid to ask questions. At Cisco you will participate in a skilled team that will help you along the way, providing you with tips in order to succeed.
- Startup: As soon as possible, but upon agreement
- Workplace: Lysaker, Oslo
- Deadline: 11. March
Academic Work is responsible for this process and any questions can be addressed to Morten Kristoffersen at email@example.com. We will make sure that all applicants have received feedback on their applications by 23. March.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.