We are looking for an experienced Information Security Advisor to play a key part in developing and maintaining our Digital Trust Center for the future!
DNV GL is in the middle of a digital transformation, as are the industries we operate in. As part of that transformation and due to an increasing pressure for information security related clarity, we have an urgent need to strengthen our information security capabilities. During the coming months, we will establish a Digital Trust Center in Global Shared Services IT (GSS IT). The Digital Trust Center will connect knowledge about information security within the services provided by DNV GL with our Business Areas, where the deep knowledge is increasingly needed. Our aim as the internal IT service provider is to become the go-to partner for our Business Areas and to aid in bidding processes.
As the Senior Information Security Advisor within the IT Security Management team you will join a growing team of competent information security colleagues, all with specific focus on the GSS IT information security management system (ISMS), maintaining our ISO 27001 certification, information security risk management and GDPO.
You will report to the Head of Section for IT Security Management and your focus areas will be:
- Project Management of information security implementation projects
- Project Management of business impact analysis and development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Information security risk assessments and creation and maintenance of the framework for information security risk management
- Coordination between different expert groups within GSS IT and key business stakeholders for information security related topics
- Establishment and development of the GSS IT information security strategy, information security policy and security architecture
- Contribution to compliance projects in relation to EU GDPR
- Continuously improvement of GSS IT’s information security management system (ISMS)
- MSc degree in computer science, software development or another relevant field is required
- Relevant work experience, of which 5-10 years working with information security
- Experience with security mechanisms in infrastructure and applications
- Experience with business-critical systems and strict security requirements
- Knowledge about network- and security architecture concepts, including topology, protocols, components and principals
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English as a working language
- Preferably certified towards CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSK or ITIL
- Knowledge about secure coding principles and secure cloud computing
- Passion about continuous improvements within information security and risk management
- Service orientation with a proactive attitude
- A curious mindset that is motivated by learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a drive to build networks
- Ability to simplify complex technical issues
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to see commonalities amongst diverse problems
- A pragmatic and solution oriented approach, with the ability to formulate problems and engineer effective solutions across domains and disciplines
- A preference for working in teams and sharing knowledge
- At DNV GL, we offer opportunities beyond business and the possibility to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. Our working culture is based on respect for one another and an appreciation of the need for work-life balance.
Join us and you will:
- Work with dedicated, competent and highly specialized colleagues in an international environment
- Connect with our business areas to understand a quickly changing business environment
- Learn more every day, on the job and through training\
- Enjoy a flexible working environment, attractive pension and insurance schemes, 30 days of annual vacation and social activities
Jon Petter Sefland
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries. Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.