DNV GL Norway offers 4th year master students relevant work experience.
Are you comfortable with complex problem solving, critical thinking and powered with creativity?
This could be the opportunity you are looking for!
DNV GL Summer Project will hire a cross-disciplinary team (like previous years) where you are invited to create new business opportunities – leveraging on Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Based on the trust DNV GL has within the industries we operate in; our ambition is to accelerate innovation and to become even more data smart.
You will be part of a project team consisting of eight 4th year master students, and you will utilise DNV GLs Veracity platform to increase customer value and use collected data in a smarter way.
If you want to take part in this summer project, this is your chance to develop and learn more about DNV GL and our services.
We are seeking a cross-disciplinary team of eight innovative and dedicated students to help us investigate these opportunities. Your background and passion will typically be within data analytics, machine learning, cyber security, big data, artificial intelligence, electrical systems, cybernetics, marine technology, mechanical engineering, risk and reliability, control and sensor systems, financial performance, or business development. Of course, if you are a person people find it fun to work with, we would like to read your application!
So, if you are completing your master studies by 2019 and think you can contribute to the project, you know what to do!
- You are a 4th year Master's student
- You have good academic results
- You are engaged in meaningful extracurricular activities and may also have relevant experience from previous summer jobs or similar
- Your personal qualities are aligned with DNV GL values
- You have motivation and drive
- You have an ability to work in teams, rapidly seek and share new knowledge and apply such knowledge in an innovative way
- Collaboration and professional development with dedicated and competent colleagues
- Networks like “CONNECT”
- Access to sports and leisure activities with colleagues
You will work at Høvik (approx 20 minutes from Oslo) and we have free shuttle buses from Sandvika, Skøyen and Lysaker to the office.
Contact info: Kristina Dahlberg, Senior Consultant Employer Branding, mob +47 91 55 20 14
Facts about DNV GL and digitalization:
- 1 January 2018 our new business area DNV GL - Digital Solutions was operational.
- The business area will bring our expertise closer together to leverage the full potential of an increasingly digital world.
- DNV GL is a world-leading provider of digital solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for ships, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more.
- Our open industry platform Veracity, cyber security and software solutions support business-critical activities across many industries, including maritime, energy and healthcare.
Senior Consultant Employer Branding
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries. Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.