Axess has a goal of digitalization of its businesses, with new software to boost efficiency and increase value for our users and customers. Having a platform with continuous development of new modules are important to remain competitive and to open new revenue streams.
Today, the Bridge platform consist of web-apps and progressive-web-apps for different modules, with users from all parts of the world. Bridge department is responsible to develop and maintain all software solutions in Bridge environment.
We offer you:
- To participate in the development of a company in growth together with an highly competent team
- To be a part of a larger team of UX-designers from our subsidiary company Axpit, in addition to direct mentorship for our junior UX-designer
- Benefits such as covered workout fee, mobile, laptop and all kinds of work tools, access to a company cabin at Bjorli as well as other water sports activities
- Maximum defined contribution pension as well as very good insurance policies
- Good possibilities for personal development, and opportunities for business travel to countries as the UK and USA.
- As an UX designer you will be part of a high-performing team, and in close cooperation with end users.
- You will be working closely together with other professional UX designers and developers in our subsidiary company, Axbit.
- Your position will be to design tailored solutions for our expanding platform, with a variety of projects and domains.
- You will occasionally participate in workshops all over Norway as well as in other countries. Comes with advance notice.
- Bachelor or master's degree in a relevant field of study
- Analytical and creative designer who is able to structure needs and solve problems, with a passion for users and how to enhance their experience
- Knowledge what regarding Sketching, Fast Prototyping, Wireframing, Personas, User Jobs, Scenarios, Mock-ups, Testing, Analytics, UI Design
- Know graphical design and have good knowledge on Visual communication, Branding, Typography, Layouts and Animations
- English highly proficient in spoken and written. Norwegian mother language is an advantage but not a demand.
- You can with little effort create contact and build long term relationships with colleagues as well as customers. You are able to work in teams and to discuss requirements
- You have the ability to break down and analyse problems and can understand long-term consequences of selected solutions
- You show the ability to identify activities, tasks or solutions that need to be implemented, before it is requested by others
- You speak clearly, well formulated and acts with respectability
This recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with Academic Work, and the person who will be offered the position will be employed directly at Bridge, Axess.For questions regarding the position, do not hesitate to contact recruitment manager Silje Skretting Eidissen at email@example.com or phone 401 02 706.
All applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
Axess was established in 1998 in Molde, Norway with a strong commitment to enabling our clients in reaching their goal of maximum productivity, uptime, and operational efficiency through cost-effective solutions. Axess is owned by Axess Holding and Salvesen & Thams Invest - With approximately 35 employees owning Axess Holding, we remain true to our promise of consistently solving the toughest engineering challenges with passion, creativity, and dedication. With our 20-year experience and deep industry knowledge, Axess has worked its way into becoming an industry leader in delivering world-class integrity and engineering solutions to both local and international markets. We have successfully expanded domestically with branch offices in Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim, Orkanger, and Stavanger. We have also developed a strong international foothold in the major energy hubs in Singapore, Perth, Rio de Janeiro, Aberdeen, St. Johns, Busan, Mumbai, Houston, Dubai, Cape Town, Luanda, and Accra. Today, Axess is currently working with the leading players in a wide range of industry sectors worldwide - oil and energy, FPSO, offshore drilling, SURF, and renewables industry. With close to 280 employees globally, of which approximately 130 are professional engineers, Axess has built long-term partnerships and has worked on more than 500 assets globally.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.