Do you want to join the leading global company on sustainable energy solutions? Then we may have the right position for you! Vestas Norway is experiencing great success and we are looking for a skilled Electrical Operations Supervisor to join our growing team in Trondheim.
Service Denmark/Norway > Service Operation > Energy Control Coordinator group
With more than 30 years of experience as production- and service company, Vestas is a global supplier to the wind industry. Vestas Northern and Central Europe strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, not only in modern energy, but also in employee and customer satisfaction. In this role you get to work in an exciting industry in a team of highly engaged employees.
You will act as 'Person responsible for an electrical installation' and 'High Voltage Responsible' on behalf of Vestas Norway AS and nominate technicians according to the standard NEK-EN 50110-1 contracted by Vestas Norway AS.
- Approve and apply local criteria for nominating technicians
- To be in control of all the electrical work activities in turbines contracted by Vestas
- Advice and approve permission for first time energising high voltage / low voltage
- Approve risk assessments, for electrical work not covered by work instructions and generic RA's
- Conclusion of agreements with contractors on the completion of operating and working procedures as part of the operation
- Conclusion of interconnection agreements
- Granting of permission to authorised electrical contractor businesses
- You have an education as an electrical contractor or similar that enables you to be approved as professional and high voltage responsible by the Norwegian authorities
- You have experience in working with high voltage responsibilities
- You have the right discipline and mentality to plan and organise your own working day
- You need to be a role model in safety and have the aspiration to inspire others
- Personal motivation and engagement
- Driver’s licence. B
- Good communication skills, both internally and externally
- Diverse people and relationship-building skills
- Confident and self-motivated
- Analytical, with an eye for detail
What Vestas offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are interested in renewable energy. We have a good working environment, and everyone is always prepared to support when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company in an exciting and forward-looking industry.
This role is based in Trondheim, Norway. Approximately 20-40 days of traveling per year must be expected. Training is primarily in Denmark.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis, so please apply online as soon as possible and before 1st of June 2020.
For additional information on the position please contact Tommy Pedersen +45 2546 1682.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Hvem er Experis?
Experis er Norges største konsulent- og rekrutteringsselskap med over 500 konsulenter. Vi tilbyr høyt kvalifiserte konsulenter, rekruttering og prosjektløsninger innen it, ingeniørfag og økonomi. Experis Executive rekrutterer toppledere og nøkkelpersoner innen privat og offentlig sektor. Blant våre kunder finner du over 90 % av Norges største børsnoterte selskaper. Experis er en del av ManpowerGroup og er kåret til et av verdens mest etiske selskaper.