Abbon develops innovative solutions that enable oil and gas operators to optimize production and increase recovery rates per well in real time. Abbon is now looking for a newly graduated candidate who will work as a .Net Software engineer. As their new employee, you will be working in a cross functional team to further develop their software and direct support to their field operations. To master the role as Abbon`s new .NET Software engineer, it is important that you have a knowledge and interest of .NET and that you are eager to learn more about this. It is also important that you enjoy working in a multicultural company with international customers.
At Abbon you will be able to:
- Be a part of a challenging and exciting technical team serving international customers
- Get an excellent opportunity to join a technology start up with personal development prospect
- Get a competitive compensation package
- Take an active part in their innovative R&D process
Last day to apply: 26 April
- Develop solutions and support field service engineers and customers in data analyses and configuration
- Technical ownership of Abbon Client Software (ACS) and Abbon Web Software (AWS)
- Perform Unit and system testing
- Documentation and reporting
The Abbon Client Software (ACS) is developed as the user interface between their flow meter, modelling and data management. Their new Abbon Web Software (AWS) will be used to analyse results; perform diagnostics, condition based maintenance and data management in all ABBON meters installed worldwide.
- A candidate who has a Bachelor or Masters Degree in Informatics/Computer Science
- An interest and knowledge in .NET
- An interest and knowledge in C++, C#, SQL server development
- Good knowledge in English
If you want to work at Abbon, you have to be good at cooperating with different people. It is also important that you are triggered by results, have an ambition, and that you are structured and thorough in your work.
Abbon AS was established in 2004, and is located at Rud at the western area of Oslo Norway. Abbon AS develops multiphase flow measurement solutions for the oil & gas industry. Their innovative solutions enable oil and gas operators to optimize production and increase recovery rates per well in real time. Abbon has a highly skilled and experienced workforce dedicated to the task of developing a new generation of multiphase measurement solutions. Their core philosophy is customer driven development. This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work, but you will be an employed at Abbon. Academic Work is Home of the Young Professionals. We refer to you who graduate or have a few years of work experience
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.