ABOUT THE ROLE
On behalf of our partner in the financial market, we are looking for you who consider yourself a fullstack developer which wants to take the next step in your carrier. You will become a part of a competent academic environment, at an organization that really want to make a difference for the customers and communities they operate in. You will get the possibility to work on a project, which builds the foundation of the companys desire to deliver a good user-experience for the end-user.
The company focuses on giving the employees a good professional development and professional challenges and you will have the opportunity to think creatively and come up with ideas and inputs for how the project can be implemented more efficiently.
Our business partner can offer you
- The ability to influence and facilitate the working days of several thousand end users
- A work environment where you get the opportunity to learn and develop your technical skills
- A social and flexible working environment
- Competitive conditions
- Work to migrate an existing system and applications to a new data center, mainly through pair-programming
- Development of front-end and back-end functionality
- Integration of internal and external systems
- Some development of REST API services
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Have a bachelor or master within IT/programming
- Can show to several projects from either school, work or your spare-time
- Some work experience are preferable, but not a demand
We believe that you are a highly skilled and passionate team member with a strong desire to deliver value, have strong professional competencies, and like to share knowledge with your colleagues. You actively seek knowledge to build your competence, thrive on challenges and contribute to a great working environment. You have professional English communication skills, both orally and written.
- Startup: By appointment
- Length of assignment: 6 months, with further possibilities after contracts end.
- Location: Oslo
- Application deadline: 21. November
Does this sound like something for you? Then we hope you apply soon. Search for the position by clicking Search Here below. For this position, we will review applications on a continuous basis, which may mean that we will take down the ad as soon as the correct person is found. For questions about the position, contact Morten Kristoffersen, recruitment officer at mail email@example.com
Academic Work is responsible for this recruitment.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.