Want to run high impact technical projects in Telenor?
Telenor Global Shared Services AS plays a key role in implementing and operating IT systems that shapes the future of Telenor’s technology. We are now looking for an additional senior project manager to join our highly skilled team.
The Project Management Office sits within the IT Operations department. Its main role is to run strategy driven projects across all functions of the organisation. In addition we maintain the roadmap for further projects and services, process governance framework, methodology for operational excellence, project methodology and -execution.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with senior management and our business areas, develop their businesses and contribute to maximize business value through our organizational- and process changes to IT systems
- Establish and manage large and complex projects and programs in an international environment across business units – from analysis and planning to delivery
- Manage global teams and work extensively with internal stakeholders as well as external vendors & partners across multiple geographies
- Be a key player improving our project management process and tools to secure business value, successful project deliveries and high customer satisfaction
We are looking for someone who has:
- Higher education at university level or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience as senior project manager with proven ability to successfully plan and manage complex projects or programs with multiple stakeholders in a multicultural environment
- Experience from management consulting is an advantage
- Delivered projects in an international environment with an element of change management, process implementation as well as IT-systems implementation
- Extensive experience from working with external vendors
- Experience with Agile, PMI industry best practices.
- Awareness or experience in executing project/program on Cloud adoptions, O365, ERP etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and orally
You must be:
- A self-motivated, organized and structured professional able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Capability to work as an effective member of a global team
- Focused on customer satisfaction and high-quality service delivery
- Fluent in English as this is our corporate language
- A good working environment with highly skilled colleagues in a global team
- Professional and personal development in an exciting global company
- Participation in exciting and strategic projects
- Telenor employee benefits and opportunities
Good to know:
Employment at Telenor Fornebu, Norway
Application deadline January 20th
We conduct background checks on all relevant candidates through Semac AS, www.semac.no
If you have any questions to the position please call Gaurav Kapadia (+47) 909 69 524
Hvem er Telenor Global Shared Services?
Telenor Global Shared Services delivers IT services and systems within Digital Workplace, HR, and Finance & Accounting to the Telenor Group. We provide efficient IT systems that make work easier for Telenor employees globally, and we do it better, faster and cheaper through global, standardized and scalable services and systems.