Tripletex is a modern IT-company that makes a cloud-based economy system. Tripletex is growing rapidly and is looking for a developer with some previous work experience.
All developers, designers and product owners are seated in the same floor in a new and inviting office at Skøyen. Tripletex works Scrum based and deploys large and small features approximately 10 times a day, even though it is business critical software.
New employees describe the work environment as inclusive, safe and trustful.
Some of the newly grads we have employed during 2018 have said:
I am allowed to try and fail, yet I am surrounded by experienced developers who help me Erol, developer
I had my first deployment my very first week at work Daud, developer
What can you expect to learn your first year at tripletex?
- You will start coding from day one. Tripletex believes in learning-by-doing!
- Tripletex lets you challenge your creative gene
- You aspire to become a leader
What does a day look like at tripletex?
- The opportunity to work at your own projects via Tripletex Hackathon
- A high focus on developing the employees with internal and external trainings
- The opportunity to work at a company that has been in the top rankings of «Årets Gasellebedrift», and also been one of few Norwegian companies in Inc 5000 Europe
- Work with a cloud-based system across platforms
- Develop new solutions for web apps in React and back-end in Java
- Work innovatively with bringing Tripletex solution to the next level
- You also get the opportunity to influence Tripletex choice of technology
What does tripletex expect from you?
- Preferably a higher education within IT (include your academic transcript)
- That you can showcase relevant projects from your spare time, university or work. Please attach an URL to your GitHub account in your CV or application
- Experience with object-oriented programming, preferably Java
- Fluency in English (written and oral) and a drive to learn Norwegian
If you have less than 2 years of relevant work experience your diploma and grades must be attached to be considered for the position. Preferably you can show high grades in your programming subjects, but the most important is what subjects you have taken. In addition, please attach a motivational letter to describe why you want to take part of Tripletex journey.
If you have any questions about Tripletex, please contact Line Gamre eller Anette Hansen.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.