- Plan and conducts research, design, develops and executes phases of changes
- May lead on challenging projects with some functional supervision
- Under general supervision, plans conducts and supervises assignments given
- Reviews progress and evaluates results with the sales team
- Plans and assigns personnel for given projects or tasks to execute
- Recommends changes in product to improve performance
- Operates with some latitude in making autonomous decisions
- Reviews progress with team/Product line manager
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant Engineering subject.
- Solid background of experience within Cementing.
- Solid background and strong working knowledge across a broad range of Cementing products and services.
- A proven ability to recognise, analyse and solve technical issues, coupled with a process oriented working style
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with abstract, conceptual thinking regarding to processes, workflows, and technical systems.
- Clear language and communication skills are essential.
- The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in written technical English and experienced with Baker Hughes software packages, as well as common office software.