- Plan and conducts research, design, develops and executes phases of changes
- May lead on challenging projects with some functional supervision
- Under general supervision, plans conducts and supervises assignments given
- Reviews progress and evaluates results with the sales team
- Plans and assigns personnel for given projects or tasks to execute
- Recommends changes in product to improve performance
- Operates with some latitude in making autonomous decisions
- Reviews progress with team/Product line manager
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant Engineering subject.
- Solid background of experience within Cementing.
- Solid background and strong working knowledge across a broad range of Cementing products and services.
- A proven ability to recognise, analyse and solve technical issues, coupled with a process oriented working style
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with abstract, conceptual thinking regarding to processes, workflows, and technical systems.
- Clear language and communication skills are essential.
- The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in written technical English and experienced with Baker Hughes software packages, as well as common office software.
Hvem er Baker Hughes, a GE company - ?
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.