Do you want to develop business critical applications for Europe's largest producer of renewable energy?
Nordic Software Development is a specialist software development team in Statkraft that delivers class leading software for all business areas in Statkraft. Some examples are:
- Delivering customized solutions to the Energy management process that optimizes the sales of our renewable power on the spot and reserve markets
- Working with the construction and maintenance teams that build and operate our power plants on using machine learning to optimize maintenance.
- Work with our many analysis teams to help develop their tooling and automating time consuming manual processes
On a technical level we deliver a wide range of solutions ranging from web applications to advanced analytics tools. The team is part of a large IT organization of 200 employees delivering services globally in 17 countries.
Custom software development is essential for Statkraft to remain a market leader in renewable energy production and we are now looking for great people to join our software development team. If you enjoy challenging yourself and working in a competitive industry where technology is evolving the business we operate in, then we would love to talk to you. If you are motivated by working for a company that is a key part of the solution for creating an environmentally sustainable society then Statkraft is the company for you.
- Work as part of a team developing web applications and APIs for our internal business users
- Be an active participant in technical decisions on all levels
- Be a business partner that works closely with the business and understands their processes and needs to help maximize the business value of the solutions we develop
- Several years software development experience
- Very good knowledge of and experience in .Net development
- Experience with frameworks like Knockout, React, Angular
- Container-based application development
- Unit testing with frontend and backend libraries (like XUnit and Karma)
- Experience with some of the following areas are beneficial:
- Gitlab CI, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- SQL and/or Dapper and NHibernate
- Application development in Azure
- Good social and communication skills
- Fluent in English and preferably Norwegian
- Pro-active team player who feels responsible and enjoys challenging themselves
- Ability to teach and help others learn
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.