Join our ongoing digital transformation! We are looking for an API and Integration Architect to play a key part in our enterprise integration journey.
DNV is going through a digital transformation and new services and solutions are in the making. Our IT landscape is glued by our hybrid integration platform of on-premise and cloud integration services. Our cloud transformation started several years ago, and we build our solutions on Microsoft technologies.
Now we are looking for you to join us. Together with us you will architect API and integration development across Microsoft Azure based services (e.g. Functions, Logic Apps, and Data Factory) and on-premise using Microsoft BizTalk Server. In this role, you will have an impact on how we architect, develop, and operate integration solutions using the latest of Microsoft technologies.
You will become part of the IT unit in DNV’s Global Shared Services (GSS). GSS is a global unit and in your daily work you will collaborate with a global and diverse set of colleagues across different countries and cultures.
In your role you will:
- Shape our Integration Framework towards a stronger Cloud position
- Develop new integration solutions in alignment with our enterprise architecture
- Participate in IT projects as an Integration architect, technical advisor or developer
- Build business relationships with Business Areas and across our global IT organization to better develop our future services
- Develop integration solutions on Microsoft Azure as well as the on-premise Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Keep an eye on major technology trends and Microsoft roadmaps
To maximize your chances you need following soft skills and technical level of competence:
- Experience with integration technologies of the Microsoft technology stack incl. .NET and API development
- Know how to listen to customer requests with a service-minded attitude and reflect on urgency and impact before you act
- Be able to draft possible solutions quickly based on experience and your analytical skills
- Comfortable with new challenges and open to change
- Outgoing attitude that easily build networks and share knowledge
- You like to work in teams, but also work on your own and make own decisions
- Experience from large enterprise integration projects
- Preferably Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in English and Norwegian
- A meaningful job with one of Norway’s most attractive employers. We are ranked #3 in the Young Professional Attractiveness Index 2020 and Norway’s most attractive employer 2019 by Randstad.
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- International working environment
- Attractive total compensation package
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- Social events, sports, and team building activities
- Meet other young professionals through established networks and informal events by CONNECT
- Well-equipped exercise center
- Close access to the sea and surrounding park with possibility for different outdoor activities
- Free shuttle bus from Sandvika and Skøyen
For more information please contact:
- Merete Gjør Berg, Head of Section - Integration & Master Data Management: +47 904 71 117
- Jon Peter Sefland, Head of Enterprise Architecture and Security: +47 950 79 930
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people’s competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Jon Peter Sefland
Head of Enterprise Architecture and Security
Merete Gjør Berg
Head of Section - Integration & Master Data Management
Hvem er DNV?
DNV is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.