Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Experis is aiding a client an oil and gas operator with their IT infrastructure and is seeking a Windows Server Analyst.
The Windows server analyst is responsible for the operation, maintenance and periodic refresh of all Windows servers. The position is also responsible for the planning of changes to existing Windows servers, physical and virtual, as well as providing support to projects using or delivering Windows servers.
- Manage incidents in ServiceNow; second level support within agreed SLA;
- Administer local, regional, and global physical and virtual Windows servers and services;
- Ensure maximum availability of Windows server services through proactive monitoring and maintenance;
- Provide 3rd level support for Windows vended applications and supported 3rd party server-based applications;
- Project management; Technical consultancy; Troubleshooting / third level support; Customer liaison; Problem / resolution management;
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. Less formal education might be compensated with relevant and documented experience;
- 3-5 years technical experience in Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016. Strong knowledge with VMWare. Microsoft System Administrator for enterprise environments. Experience with PowerShell scripting.
- Experience with blade and server hardware.
- General knowledge of personal computers, network technology (routing, VLAN etc), and Active Directory.
- Project management;
- Customer facing skills; problem management / resolution; strong documentation skills;
- Systematic approach to problem solving; follows processes and procedures;
- Team player and excellent communicator;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Experis offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.
For questions/clarification please contact us:
Jørgen Lohne Morken
907 02 517