Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To perform Analysis within the product areas of propulsion & aerospace systems and ammunition products
- To support our projects with various analysis during development and in series production
- Contribute to designing products for high performance, smooth production and efficient cost
- To prepare, conduct, communicate, iterate, validate and document various types of analysis related to the following disciplines: strength-, thermal-, CFD-, ballistic-, fragmentation-, impact-, trajectory simulation or similar
- To perform parameter studies supporting our structured product development process
- To participate in product development in cooperation with internal and external customers
- To improve and develop internal working methods, tools and systems used within the department
- To maintain and develop the technical contact towards suppliers and partners worldwide
Education and experience:
- PhD./MSc./BSc. within Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Strong dedication and interest to our business and products
- Documented experience from one or more of the disciplines
- Fluent English skills (orally and written), Norwegian skills preferred
- The position will require a valid police certificate and Norwegian security clearance.
Hvem er Nammo Raufoss AS?
Nammo arbeider med avansert teknologi, komplekse komponenter og krevende materialer innen forsvar, romfart og konkurranseammunisjon. Det stilles store krav til ytelse, presisjon og sikkerhet.