- Define PetroMarker’s 3D and 4D inversion code strategy
- Develop PetroMarker’s next generation 3D inversion code
- Participate in the development of vertical CSEM as a 4D monitoring tool
- Participate in defining the Software and Hardware strategy for developing vertical CSEM as a 4D monitoring tool
- Code 3D CSEM inversion in accordance with the selected strategy
- Plan the 3D inversion coding so it can be used efficiently for later 4D CSEM inversion
- Collaborate with the PetroMarker geo staff to implement best practice for using the 3D inversion code
- Work actively with clients that want to do R&D or use 4D CSEM
- Participate in potential university cooperation on developing 3D and 4D CSEM
- Approve expenses and service charges within area of responsibility and within budget
- Engage external consultant assistance within budget and plans
- Chief Technical Advisor
- PhD in physics, mathematics or geophysics.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years’ experience in developing 3D inversion codes for CSEM or seismic
- Good skills in programming C++ and Fortran
- Experience in R&D development with clients
For questions and applications contact our advisor; Marianne Furru +47 934 15 932 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hvem er PetroMarker?
PetroMarker is a geophysical survey company in the marine CSEM (Controlled Source Electro Magnetic) business. The company is targeting the global oil exploration, appraisal and field monitoring market and has an ambitious plan for commercial growth. Following several years of successful technology development PetroMarker’s goal is to set a new standard for using CSEM in the oil industry and build a leading global business in 3D and 4D CSEM acquisition.
We are now seeking new employees within a range of disciplines. The candidates should have good academic record and proven practical achievements. PetroMarker is headquartered in Stavanger and has office representation in Oslo, London and Houston.