We are seeking an analytical and pragmatic 3D Software Developer for generating and integration of software solutions to support the development of NTi’s core technology and manufacturing facilities.
The 3D Software Developer we are seeking will strengthen our Machine Design & Delivery team at Eggemoen Technology Center (ETC) where our patented and unique RPD™ technology is developed. Development and integration of necessary software solutions to support the maturation of our core technology and NTi’s manufacturing facilities will be central. Main area of responsibility in this role is the creation of an RPD™ generator.
The person will contribute to the development, testing and deployment of supporting systems for the automation equipment. This includes RPD™ simulation software, Cad2Cam/RPD™ Generator and RPD™ revision system.
In addition, the person will work as a team member of the Machine Design & Delivery department and contribute on development of supportive IT systems and integrations between core systems.
We are looking for someone who:
- Have a BSc or MSc in IT, computer science etc. with a focus on software development and/or 3D modelling
- Have experience from software development on multiple platforms and languages
- Have experience in code generation and real-time graphics programming
- Preferably are familiar with STEP format and programming toolkits for STEP format
- Preferably are familiar with OpenGL, Direct3D or any equivalent
- Have experience with embedded systems
- Have strong analytical abilities
- Are pragmatic and able to deliver
- Work independently, structured and with good team spirit
- Have keen interest in technology and digital solutions
- Have good communication and cooperation skills
We can offer you:
- A highly skilled and multidisciplinary environment with creative and talented colleagues
- A key role in our development team focusing on our core technology
- Professional challenges and development opportunities
- Opportunity to take part in the development of an international industrial group
- A knowledgeable, good and demanding international working environment
- Company Sports Club
- Good pension and insurance plan
- Competitive salary
Director Machine Design & Delivery
Åshild M. Tunga
Director Human Resources
Hvem er Norsk Titanium?
Norsk Titanium AS is the world's pioneering supplier of aerospace-grade, additive manufactured, structural titanium components. The company is distinguished in the aviation industry by its patented Rapid Plasma Deposition (RPD) process that transforms titanium wire into complex components suitable for structural and safety-critical applications. The Norsk Titanium research and development team is committed to displacing the age old and inefficient forging process with a precision wire deposition technology embodying substantial savings for aerospace, defense, and commercial applications. NTis Headquarters, Technology Center and first Production Center is located at Eggemoen, Ringerike.